"Well, that's okay..."

    "I don't agree!" The

    old lady has coveted the Central Court of the Hou Mansion for a long time, how can she let Shen Liang make a deliberate opportunity? But she was interrupted by Liu Shuhan's yelling before she finished speaking.

    "You don't agree?"

    Turning her head to look at her, the old lady was full of gloomy eyes, don't think she could not see it, the banditry was done by her in conjunction with the Liu family, kidnapping Duan Yu Shizi and then saving Shizi in the name of saving Shen Liang. Liu Wenjin made a great contribution, and the Princess Palace would also be grateful to them for this. Don't talk about her then, I am afraid that the Liu family will not be able to suppress their brothers and sisters. What a good calculation!

    Realizing that he was a little agitated, Liu Shuhan gritted his teeth and ordered himself to calm down as much as possible before saying: "Mother, I am the wife of the Hou Mansion, and Xiao Wu is also the son of the long house. Now there is something wrong with his yard. But let the second and third younger siblings investigate. If this spreads out, what would the outsiders think of our Dongling Houfu?"

    On the surface, Shen Zhao and Shen Lu are only responsible for investigating the destruction of the return hospital, which is nothing at all, but once they are allowed to intervene, they will be able to plant her on her body even if it is not done by her. , A successor who can't tolerate the original son of his wife, who has used such naive means to humiliate others, how can he take charge of Hou's mansion?

    When the old lady comes forward again, she is afraid that her head of the family will change hands. Even if this matter is caused by Shen Ruiting, there is absolutely no room for change.

    The little beast originally had this idea!

    Liu Shuhan wanted to tear him up on the spot, but now his biggest enemy was not Shen Liang, but the old lady and the two-bedroom.

    The old lady scowled, and immediately sank her face and scolded unceremoniously: "You also know that you are the wife of the head? The Hou Mansion can't handle things well, and I'm thinking about your natal family all the time, so you can't let it go. Maternal family, why don't you let the boss take you off?"

    Shen Liang has already built a bridge for them. If they still don't know how to use it, they are really stupid.

    "

    Auntie !" Liu Shuhan couldn't help but whispered when she saw this. The old lady didn't give her a chance to speak at all: "Just do this. If you don't agree, you can go to Shen Ruiting and let him talk to the old man.

    " Zhao Lan, Lu Yang, since Xiaowu trusts you, you should check it with me. You must find out the person who destroyed the yard, and go to the housekeeper to open the warehouse. All the furniture in Xiaowu’s yard will be replaced with new ones. Buying outside, I’m tired, so I’ll go back first.” The

    old lady resolutely gave orders, then turned around and walked out with the old mother who was accompanying him.

    "Mother walk slowly."

    Zhao Lan, who was extremely excited, and Lu Yang sent the old lady out of the yard with a smile, but Liu Shuhan, never concealing his disgust, looked at Shen Liang with a sullen face: "Little Five, I really underestimated you. "

    If it weren't, how could she be so embarrassed?

    "This is just the beginning. I am stingy and hold grudges. The pain Madam Hou has inflicted on me, my elder brother, and even my father, I will return you mother and son one by one."

    There are no outsiders. Shen Liang didn't bother to conceal it anymore, but his still immature face was filled with deep hatred.

    "Let

    's wait and see!" Holding the impulsive daughter, Liu Shuhan looked at the three masters and servants one by one, then turned and took their people out of the yard.

    "Bah! Deserve it!"

    Qi Xuan spit at the entrance of the courtyard. Qi Yue could only shake his head helplessly: "Even if the old lady and the second wife and the third wife can't take away her power, this Her reputation will be even worse when things go out.

    Cool , we can be considered a sigh." "The courtyard is not destroyed by Liu Shuhan."

    "Huh?"

    Qi Yue and Qi Xuan both looked at him in surprise. Shen Liang just smiled and did not explain. Liu Shuhan has been immersed in the Houfu compound for 20 years. She still can't do this kind of innocent means. If he didn't guess wrong, it should be Shen Qiang or Shen Qiao. They still did it without telling their mother, but at the beginning he didn’t care who actually destroyed the re-entry hospital, using the power of the house as bait. Then Liu Shuhan and the old lady were afraid that they would fight against each other. You die and I live, this is the result he wants.