Afterwards we all waited for our senseis to arrive. Ours of course just had to be the latest of them all. I sat the furthest away from my other two teammates as I read a book I brought.

"Hey freak." Sasuke spat suddenly appearing near me causing me to flinch.

"Don't think that just because you passed the test makes you on equal grounds with me. Your still nothing but a mangy mutt." He sneered.

I lowered my ears and didn't say anything. I wonder if he would be saying that if he knew our Sensei was watching us right now.

I stayed silent until he left and spared a glance to the wall Sensei was hiding in and he flickered away to the outside of the room opening the door.

"YOUR LATE!" Sakura screamed.

"Sorry about that. Meet me on the roof and we can talk some more." He ordered.

-on the roof-

"Let's just go around and introduce ourselves." Kakashi explained. "Why don't you go first yellow."

"My name is Naruto Kyubbi. I like training and dislike messes. I don't really have any dreams or ambitions as of right now." I said quickly.

Sakura and Sasuke then went on to there introductions. He then told us to meet at the training ground for our first training.

-At the estate-

"I'm home." I said closing the door behind me.

"How was it?" Papa asked from the kitchen.

" it's was bearable." I groaned laying my head on the counter of the island table.

"Who's on your team." He asked.

"Kakashi Hatake, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno." I groaned.

Naruto POV

The next day Tenzo was released of his duty because I had became a ninja. I was going to leave the house without eating just like Kakashi sensei said but papa stopped me and gave me an apple before sending me off.

I still feel queasy whenever I eat but at least it's bearable now. Though if I get full I always end up puking. You would think it would be better after 4 years but it never really does. It's just that I got used to it and learned to live with it.

I thanked him and waved goodbye before rushing to the meet up point avoiding the villagers . When I saw Sasuke and Sakura already there I slowed my pace and kept my head down.

"You idiot! Why the hell are you late! And don't you know we weren't supposed to eat this morning! Your so dumb!" I looked down and didn't say anything. That's what I always did when someone yelled at me.

"Let him eat his stupid apple. He'll get what's coming for him from kakshi sensi." Sasuke sneered.

Sakura blushed and giggled "your so smart Sasuke."

Kakashi-sensei arrived a few hours later and he explained the test in order to become official gennins.

"I can't fail this test. Papa worked hard to get me here I won't let him down." I thought in my head.

"Begin" he yelled and we all went into hiding.

After a while I created a shadow clone papa showed me and told him to go and attack Kakashi sensei so I could test his strength.

The clone rushed from the hiding spot and lunged at kakashi -sensei.

The clone went for a punch that Kakashi attempted to catch but the clone faked it instead going for a leg swipe. This surprised Kakshi -Sensei and before the clone could grab the bell Kakashi used the substitution technique to get away.

Kakashi POV

Naruto was smart, fast, and strong. I guess it would have been expected since the hokage wants to use him as a weapon. I reappeared on top of a tree further away then where Naruto attacked. Once I caught my breath I felt a sundden presence. I tried to turn around in time to stop it but before I could react all I saw were glowing red eyes. Next thing I knew I was sent flying by a strong kick to the face all the way back where I started. I groaned and before I could fully get up I could see a bright yellow  fox snatch a bell from my waist. "Naruto...." I thought. He really is something.

Sasuke POV

Naruto had attempted to get Kakashi-Sensei's bell by fighting him head on. What an idiot I thought. Kakashi poofed away but just a few secs after he did he was shot all the way back to his original spot by.........Naruto!?! I watched as Naruto turned into a fox and took his bell. Now only one bell remained with Kakashi.

I thought it would be easier to get the bell from naruto a beginner and a crybaby rather than Kakashi a jonin.

I guess Sakura had the same idea because she too started to follow Naruto.

Naruto POV

I turned into a fox to hide after I took sensi's bell. I ran quickly into the woods to hide. I knew that my teammates would come after me rather than our sensei.

I reached a tree and began to dig a hole.

I sat there at the bottom of my 5ft hole waiting for a few hours when I smelled Sasuke and Sakura approaching.  I whimpered and curled my tail behind which I tied the bell around.

"Sakura look he dug himself here." I could hear Sasuke say.

They both began to mumble some sort of plan. I then heard them start to dig with their hands as they tried to reach me. I looked up and saw Sasuke glaring daggers at me. I whimpered and as they continued to dig I thought of a plan to get away.

Sasuke reached his hand to grab me and I bit his hand and before he could retract his hand in pain I latched on to his arm sleeve with my claws. When he pulled his hand back I jumped and pushed off of his face and ran off.

(Time skip brought to you by Sakura's big forehead)

(Just imagine they were chasing Naruto and Sakura fell for the lunch trap kakshi set up and she was the one who was tied up.)

Naruto POV

It was noon and Kakashi sensei called us all together. I  went back to my human form wagging my tail back and fourth glad I was able to get the bells in time. Since I was the only one to get the bells maybe they will move me to Shikarmu and choji's team. They used me for lunch benefits yeah but at least they were kind and didn't bully me. I thought while having a small smile.

I could see Sasuke's and Sakura's upset face from the corner of my eye. But I didn't care. I had passed. Papa would be proud.

"Alright. As you can see Naruto was the only one who was able to get the bell. And for that......" kakshi started.

My tail was wagging faster now with my ears perked up.

"You all fail." He said with a closed eyes smile.