Ch 16: Missing

Hiya! In today's chapter:

(F/N) = First Name

(L/N) = Last Name

Hope you enjoy!

_______________________________________________

It was a long ride back to Benicio's house. First thing I did was grab something to eat, I haven't eaten in 2 days. I got some ramen from the kitchen and sat in the living room, still a bit shocked about what had happened in the few days. 

Alice walked by and sat next to me, "Brace yourself, (Y/N). You're always in danger when working with a mafia." She smirked. 

I frowned, "Thanks for the pep talk, Alice." I stuffed more ramen in my mouth before I could say something I might regret. 

"You're no fun." She slouched on the couch. "Hey! How about we go for a girls night out? It will be really fun, I read all about it on magazines!" She had pure excitement in her eyes.

"Oh yeah very very fun. Can't you see my excitement?" I looked at her with a unimpressed stare.

She scowled, "Oh hush up." Alice crossed her arms and stood up, "Get ready, I'll be expecting you down here in 15 minutes. I usually don't like to force people but you gave me no choice." She huffed and went upstairs.

I rolled my eyes and stumbled my way upstairs to my room, I was still tired from yesterday. On the way up I accidently bumped into the maid, Izzy, who was carrying a few white towels. The towels fell on the wood floor.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I say collecting myself then helped Izzy pick up the towels.

"Oh don't worry about it! These are dirty anyway, I was just about to wash them." She gave me a reassuring smile.

I smiled back, "How about I help you wash them?" I asked picking up the last one on the floor.

"Oh, there's not need for that, miss! Plus, miss Alice already told me about the girls night out you two planned. I wouldn't want you to miss out on that!" She said tenderly. 

"More like she forced me to go." I crossed my arms, "But I guess I'll be able to go out and do something, besides work..." I added. 

____________________________________________

I didn't really know what to wear on a girls night out. So, I decided to keep it simple. I put on a white floral cami dress, black dress boots, and put my hair up in a messy bun. 

I made my way back downstairs to find Alice, who looked impatient, waiting by the front door. She had a black dress, black boots, and had her hair in a side french braid.

"You see this?" She pointed to her imaginary wrist watch, "It's been 12 minutes! I was just about to go looking for you, (Y/N)!" 

"Come on, let's just go before I regret this." I stated. 

Alice decided to take Benicio's white car without his permission. But I didn't make a comment because I really wanted to see Benicio get furious with her.

A few minutes of driving passed and we hadn't said a thing to each other. "So where are we going?" I asked Alice, who was driving.

"Wanna go eat steak and wine? Benicio and the rest are there." She replied.

"I thought this was supposed to be a girls night out." I adduced while crossing my arms.

"Well I don't know where to go." Alice mumbled with a bit of attitude.