Ch 13: Moon Man's Bar

Good morning/ afternoon/ evening/ night everybody! 

Just to let you know: (C/N) = Character's Name

(N/N) = Nickname

________________________________________________

We reached Moon Man's Bar, Bendy and Boris sat down to drink, Sammy and Norman joined them while me and Alice sat a small booth. 

"Care for a drink, ladies?" The bartender asked while cleaning a glass.

"No thanks, slick." Alice smirked. The bartender shrugged and continued cleaning. 

"Anyways, (Y/N)..." Alice continued, she and I were trying to find out where the mysterious man had taken Benicio's buddy. "The blue dot points us here but I don't see anyone we're after." She admitted. 

"Maybe they're close by, we should talk to Benicio and the rest about this." I replied and checked the devices screen again. I rested my palm under my chin and the table supported my elbow, "Yep, says they're here...Somewhere." I looked around, everything looked calm and everyone there was enjoying theirselves. 

"Well clearly they aren't." Alice said with a look of annoyance. She stood up, "Benicio, I think we should start looking instead of wasting time!" She stated and crossed her arms. 

Benicio looked over, holding his drink. "Whaddya know, she snapped." Benicio smirked. 

"Sorry to interfere but, what'cha looking for, Mr. Drew?" The bartender asked handing him the bill.

"None of your business, Moon Man." Benicio snapped.

"Nah, Alice is right, we should start soon, Bends." Boris deiced as he payed Moon Man.

"Gee wiz, Boris. You too?! Doesn't anyone wanna have fun no more?" He asked crossing his arms. 

"C'mon, Benicio. We don't have all day, ya'know." Alice mentioned then everyone, including Benicio, crowded around the table booth we were at. 

I showed them the device again. "What? We know it's pointing here so what?" Sammy recalled. 

"I mean it says they're here but...Look around, they're not!" I claimed using my hand to show them the bar. 

The bartender looked nervous as he overheard, Boris caught his look. "Whatcha doing, Moon Man?" Boris grinned, everyone turned to look at the bartender trying to sneak his why out. 

"Uh, I- I just need to go restock some bottles!" He assured us wearing a terrified look on his face. 

"Uh huh, and I need to feed my flying mug." Benicio replied with sarcasm, "What's the deal, mista?" 

"I-I uh..." Before Moon Man could finish his sentence, 'BANG BANG' Shooting started. Everyone in the bar scrammed out of there, a small mouse almost got stepped on before rushing out! I quickly ducked under the table, Alice got the memo and crawled under there with me. But the gun shots didn't come from Benicio or his Mafia...

Moon Man was hiding under the bar counter, once he heard the shooting had stopped, he raced out. 

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Benicio yelled standing up, "Come out, ya brat!" He shouted taking his gun out. Boris quickly did the same as his brother. The two stood back-to-back waiting for anything to happen, ready to shoot. 

Sammy and Norman both came down to hid too. "Aren't you gonna help? With that gun of yours?" I whispered to Alice. 

"Yeah right, when pigs fly!" She whispered back with a grin. I rolled my eyes.