Ch 8: Plans and Discussions

(Hello wonderful people, I'm back and ready to write! I've been getting inspiration from others and been thinking a lot about this new chapter! Hope you enjoy!) 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Benicio was quiet the rest of the car ride back. It was 30 minutes of an awkward silence. Sammy started to tap his foot to a beat. 

"Will you cut that out?" Benicio hissed. I could tell that Benicio was planning something, he seemed concentrated yet also stumped. 

"Ben, do you even know who the man you're looking for is?" Boris asked turning to Benicio. 

"Nah, my old friend just said to end the life of the person behind the darn desk." Benicio replied and went back to his thoughts. 

"Well, aren't you gonna figure out? Ask this dear friend of yours?" Boris questioned before grabbing a newspaper that was next to his seat. 

"Don't you think I thought of that? I'm just waiting to go back to my nightclub and go talk to him." He snapped impatiently. 

"Well excuse me." Boris ironically said, flipping through the newspaper. 

We reached the club and Benicio pushed me out of the way as he climbed out of the car because he had 'really important' matters to discuses with his buddy. Which was probably true.

"Rude!" I yelled as I brushed off. 

"Get used to it, sweetie." Alice said as she bumped into me, on purpose, and followed behind Benicio and the rest.

 I really don't think this whole Mafia thing is for me. 

I quickly pulled myself together and followed behind them. Loud beats, people, and noise filled the club. I would almost be a perfect night for me, if only I wasn't brought here against my own will. 

We walked to Benicio's office and shuffled our way through the door. 

"Alright, sit." Benicio stated. Everyone found a chair and sat but I was left without one. I grumbled to myself. 

"Uh, (Y/N) you can sit on the floor." Alice smirked. I swear I was going to smack that smile off of her petty face someday. 

"Well he's not here. Great." Benicio complained looking at his watch, "The hell... he's never late-"

 "Well obviously, he is." Norman interrupted. 

"Yeah we know that, wise guy." Alice uttered as she checked her nails. 

"Somethings not right." Benicio stated pacing the room, "He didn't even answer his phone, which he always does." Benicio pointed out. I sat there thinking. 

"Does he have any rivals that could've done something to him?" I asked making myself comfortable on the hard floor. 

"Uh yeah, the person we were supposed to assassin. Duh." Sammy answered. 

"I think you're on to something, (Y/N)..." Benicio smirked. 

"Wait what?-" Alice spat, not believing I was actually helping. 

"Yeah, maybe he adultnaped your friend." Sammy pointed out. 

"You mean kidnapped." I commented. 

"No, not unless Benicio's friend is a kid, which we all know he isn't." Sammy replied, having faith in his answer. 

"Idiot." Benicio uttered and smacked his forehead.

We had come to the conclusion that the man who we were supposed to kill, escaped, kidnapped Benicio's friend and was probably holding him captive until we give him what he wanted or something, I don't know. I wasn't paying much attention.

 "Tomorrow night, ladies and gentlemen, we are going to kill us an enemy." Benicio smirked. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry for the short chapter! I have been busy with school and other stuff but I'm really glad to be back and writing again!)

                                                                                                             -TheAnonymousScribe