Ch 6: A Meal With a Mob Boss

I couldn't help but think about what happened, during the car ride back. I murdered my own boss! 

Alice noticed this and paused her conversation with her pal, "You okay, (Y/N?) You look weird." Alice turned turned to face me in the back of the car. 

"Oh, Um yeah. I'm good." I lied. She shrugged and continued talking with Boris. 

We stopped at a huge three story mansion. It was white and made of marble. It had tall pillars and a big security gate. 

"Woah" I blurted, "I'm guess this is-" 

"Benicio's house?" Alice interrupted. I nodded. "Yeah, it is." 

We drove through the gates which automatically opened when the security guard saw it was Boris driving. We made it to the front of the mansion. 

"You two get ready. I'll be down in a minute." Boris said. 

"Come one, darling. Follow me." Alice continued. "Let's get you changed from that hideous dress." She declared. I frowned, it was my favorite dress. She ushered me inside the mansion and Boris drove away.

(Time Skip)

"Here it is!" She lead me to what seem to be her room. It looked amazing. Everything was designer. Once again I was jealous. "I got everything you could ever want in here!" She bragged. "Anyways. Here, put this on." She went to her big walking closet and choose a beautiful blue sparkly dress, along with some black high heels and shoved them into my arms. 

"Oh! Thank y-" I tried to say. 

"Welcome." She waved me off, "Go to my closet and put it on. Don't touch anything else, mk?" She smiled and walked out of the room. "I'll be back in 15 minutes!" She announced from the hallway. 

"Hello, beautiful!" I addressed the short gown, "You'll sure look lovely on me, huh?" I joked and went to change.

A few minutes passes and I looked good! I walked across Alice's room, pretending to be a model. I strutted and did few poses until I realize Alice was staring at me from the door. 

"You're so immature." Alice muttered, "Just...follow me." She added. I felt really embarrassed because she saw that. 

We walked for a while in silence until we reached a rather large dinner area Benicio was waiting for us. "Glad you two could make it." Benicio declared as he stood up from his seat. 

"Not like they had a choice." Boris corrected from across the table. 

"How about you ladies take a seat and explained to me how they mission went down, yes?" Benicio advised. 

"I don't see a reason to not." Alice answered sitting down next to Boris. 

"(Y/N) Why don't you sit next to me, for tonight?" Benicio announced. 

"Oh, um s-sure." I stuttered as I made my way to where he was signaling me to sit. 

"Norman and Sammy should've been here a while ago....NORMAN POLK, SAMUEL LARWENCE, get over here!" Benicio shouted. Alice and Boris acted as if this happened often. I heard some running noises from the hallway getting louder. 

"Sorry, Bends! Me and Sammy were getting our pedicures done." Norman apologized and Benicio ushered them to sit. 

The rest of the dinner was eating, yelling, agreeing, arguments, and trash talking about Sammy. "Now for the important news," Benicio began, "I have a new mission for ALL of us. We're going to help one of my old friends out by killing someone he has beef with." Benicio smirked. 

"Oh sure, when your friends need help, you'd do anything. But when Billy needed help paying his bills, you want nothing to do with him!" Sammy uttered. 

"Shut up, Lawrence. Now, we're going tomorrow so get ready." Alice, Boris...You two love birds are going to go in first. Kill anyone in sight, don't leave a single witness. Norman, Sammy, you guys are going to be in charge of being the get-away drivers and back up. Me and (Y/N) here, are going to be the ones to make sure my friend's enemy takes his last breathes. Isn't that right, toots?" Benicio insisted. I starting feeling uncomfortable. 

"What's he gonna pay us, Bends." Boris asked, taking a bite of his pork.

"He promised to give us $300,000 by the end of the week. He's never late in paying." Benicio firmly answered. 

After we had finished discussing the new mission, I felt uneasy. I didn't want to kill another person, but if I didn't, I would end up dead. 

"Izzy, could you please take (Y/N) to her new room please?" Benicio asked girl in about her early 20's who was passing by the dinning room, carrying a few clean hand towels. 

"Yes of course, Mr. Drew."  She sweetly answered. 

"Come along, Miss (Y/N)." She said kindly. I stood up, thanked Benicio for the delicious dinner and followed, Miss Izzy. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah, 800+! I hope you've enjoyed the chapter!

                                                                                                     -TheAnonymousScribe