Ch 11: A Little Eavesdropping Goes A Long Way

Just a heads-up, (F/F) means favorite food!

___________________________________________________

We're back at Benicio's house, packing up for what Sammy and Norman are calling a, road trip. They seem excited even if they know it's a business trip. I packed all of my necessary things, clothes, shoes, my phone, etc. While on the other hand, Alice added mountains of perfume and makeup to her bags. I took my bags to the the kitchen and grabbed lunch while I was there. It was (F/F). I sat on the kitchen stool and waited for everyone else to finish packing. 

I'm starting to feel more comfortable in Benicio's mansion, as if it's also mine.

I was just in the middle of eating my (F/F) when Boris came in the kitchen, too. He stared at me for a few second and without saying a word, started cooking ramen. The silence was awkward. Alice walked in and purposely bumped into me. "Oh hi, (Y/N)." She started, "Are you- EW you like (F/F)?" She disgustingly asked. I slowly stopped eating and answered, "Yeah, so what?" "Boris, can you pass me a bowl, please? Thanks!" She completely ignored me! I took my bags and left, leaving my (F/F) on the kitchen counter. 

"Alright, I'm done. Sammy, Norman, ya done yet?" Benicio rhetorically asked, watching them mess around with their pool noodles. "I'm not paying you two to mess around." He said in a more serious voice. "You don't pay us at all." Norman replied after hitting Sammy in face with his pool noodle. Benicio shrugged and looked to his right where I was standing. He came up to me. "Gee, looks like you're the only one who's actually ready-" He said, putting his arm around me and looked down to directly face me. I started sweating. Is it hot in here?!  "Thanks for all the help, (Y/N). You're not so bad after all." He smiled. I blushed and turned my head to face the floor, so he wouldn't notice how nervous I was. "Y-yeah. N-no problem. You're not so bad yourself either. Besides, I owed you one for sparing my life..." I replied, this time looking at him. He patted my back and left to go see what Alice and Boris were doing. Once he was out of sight, I starting muttering to myself about how DUMB I must have sounded to him. 'I owed you one for sparing my life.' I mimicked myself in a high/tiny voice. GAH. Alice, Boris, and Benicio came out of the kitchen. "Looks like we're ready. Get your bags and put then in the car trunk." Benicio ordered.

 I carried my luggage and carefully place it in the trunk. I just got luggage from the closet in my bedroom, I have no idea who it first belonged to. Just as I had placed it, in a NEAT and ORGANIZED position, Sammy and Norman yeeted their luggage into the trunk, denting mine! "I-." Before I could even speak, they had alrighty raced inside the car. I grumbled to myself and went back inside the mansion to get my other bag. I was picking up my bag when I heard Alice and Boris talking in the other room. I couldn't understand them so I went closer the room they were in. I knew it was bad to eavesdrop but it's Alice we're talking about here. I pressed my ear against the door to listen closely. "Ya know, I think (Y/N) has a little crush on Benicio, Boris." That little shrimp's tryna spread rumors about me! "Honesty Alice, can't you just leave her alone? You've been bugging her since day one and-" "Oh, so you like her huh? I thought you loved me, Boris." Alice whimpered. "Alice, you know it's not like that! I'm just defending her-" "Prove it then! When no one's watching and you two are alone..." She started. "HELL NO, ALICE!" Boris interrupted, his voice sounded very intimidating. I couldn't fricking believe it! Did she really hate me that much?! "BorBor! Do it for me, your little angle!" She started flirting with him, to make him go on her side. Boris sighed, "Will it make you happy and stop you acting like this?" "Oh BorBor, thank you! Yes and yes!!" Alice already knew she'd won. "Uh huh." Boris replied. "Remember,  When no one's watching and you two are alone, do it." She repeated. "But why can't you do it? Since you want (Y/N) dead so bad?" Boris questioned. "Because, I want to see if you're loyal. Besides, you know these clean hands can't get dirty." She smirked. I stumbled back. Was I seriously gonna die?! 

I quietly walked away from the room, picked up my bag from the floor and quickly walked to the car. From now on I was going to stay with Benicio at ALL times. I knew I couldn't tell him what was happening. He'd probably think I was lying and accusing Alice and his younger brother of something that seemed unbelievable for them to actually commit. But I did know that if I stayed with Benicio, Boris wouldn't be able to murder me since we wouldn't be alone. Hehehe BIGBRAIN. 

I made sure to sit right next to Benicio for the car ride. "Just a day ago you would've never sat next to me if you had a choice. You feeling alright, (Y/N)?" He teased. "Guess I had a change of thoughts!" I lied. "Good to hear!" He replied. Alice and Boris climbing into the car and Sammy started to drive. Everything was looking fine, until Benicio started talking, "I'm changing things up for the mission, Me and Boris are gonna be partners, so will Alice and (Y/N). Sammy and Norman, you guys are gonna stay the same. Hope the changes weren't to sudden. Just kidding, I honestly don't care." "WAIT WHAT?!" I shrieked. I don't wanna be with HER, the one who sent a hitman to kill me! "I-I don't want to be with Alice!" I stated. "Fine then, you can be with Boris. If that's what you want." Benicio replied. "Alice is fine!" I gritted my teeth and slumped back into my seat. Great, I'm stuck with her for the mission. Just great. At least it's better than being with Boris. Right?

_______________________________________________

Hello everyone, so I had some time on my hands and decided to make another chapter! Don't worry, I'm still gonna come out with another on Sunday as well! Until next time!

                                                                                -TheAnonymousScribe