Ch 14: Trapped

I could feel every time we stopped, turned, and went over a speedbump. It was not a fun ride and to make it even worse, I was starting to suffocate from being in the large bag for too long.

Then we made a sudden halt and I heard to doors slammed, foot steps came toward me and I tensed. 

"Wakey wakey!" (C/N) said as he opened the trunk to reveal me in a large black bag. I groaned and shifted around but the lion and Moon Man dragged me out and I landed on the floor, which hurt. (C/N) unzipped the bag, "Come on out princess, we don't got all day." He smirked.

"Ew no." I responded as I made my way out. I dusted myself off and before I could think of doing anything else, the lion grabbed my arm making sure I didn't do anything, which I wasn't either way.

"Let me go you palooka!" I yelled as I tried getting his hand off me. His hand felt cold and...greasy? Eww.

"You aren't going anywhere, lady." He stated with a cold tone which startled me. After that I just rolled with whatever he did.

He took me inside his house I believe, it was smaller than Benicio's, and was made 70% of grey bricks. The rest was either wood or other material. I don't know much about architecture but, I'd say it looked good. But for now I hate it, because (C/N) lead me down to his cold and dark basement, and tied me up to a pole. Just like old times except less guns around. "I hope you enjoy your stay and rate us 5 stars later on!" He snickered and left me. Alone. In the dark...

________________________________________________

'BARK BARK'

I don't know how long I was out for, but turns out I fell asleep not long after the lion left. 

I woke up to the sound of barking and quickly took my gaze up. There were 2 American Pit Bull Terriers guarding the door leading out of the basement. That's right, I know my breeds. 

I groaned as they growled me and started barking hysterically. Luckily, they were tied to their own polls.

The barking didn't stop and went on for a few minutes which felt like hours to me. "Hey can you two shut up?!" I called out. Surprisingly, they did, laid down and yawned. "Thank you." I sarcastically said. WAIT. Those dogs actually obeyed me! Or maybe it's just luck, I guess I'm about to find out!

"Hey Doggos! Over here!" I said in a cooing voice. Both of them turned to face me. "Could you help me out?" I showed them my tied hands, not expecting them to actually understand what I was trying to tell them. One of them stood up and started coming towards me. "Yeah! There you go, over here!" I cheered. 

Just a step later and his leash, which was tied to the poll, didn't allow the dog to move any further.

"Son of a biscuit!" Well there goes my hope. I guess I really am trapped here.

After a while, (C/N) came downstairs and threw some bread at me, not that I could even try to eat it with my hands tied. "By the way, why do you even want me?" I asked just as he was leaving.

He chuckled, "You know, you know about important stuff I could need."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" I lifted one brow up.

"Well for one, you know more about Benicio and his little mafia. I'm sure you know about others too, unless I am mistaken." He smirked.

"Even if I did, what good would it do for you?" I questioned with a stern look on my face.

"More than you could think of, miss (Y/N)." He stated in a harsh tone and left the basement.

Now I'm really worried about what he can do to me. Benicio better hurry up and come if he even is.

_____________________________________________

Sorry about the short chapter, I really need more ideas, but I hope you enjoyed! Thank you guys for 500 views, until next time!

                                                                                                                      -TheAnonymousScribe