Knowing.

Whisper woke up that morning feeling colder than usual. Without opening her eyes she felt around for a familiar body but whimpered when she didn't feel one. With a big sigh she lifted her head and opened her eyes scanning the room for the tall blonde, when she didn't see him Whisper got out of bed and grab his hoodie that lay on the back of her desk chair. Putting on some shoes, she left the safety of her suit in search of her specialist.

   Sleep never came to Sky, after he was sure Whisper was in a deep sleep he snuck out of her bed and headed for the one place he always felt welcomed. The tree just outside the training field.
Alfea at night is a whole different place than during the day surrounded by students. It was quiet sure, but now the school had a sort of gloom to it. He no longer saw half of the beauty he thought it held when he was a boy and would visit Silva here. Now all that Sky saw was a place where his world nearly collapsed in front of him.
    Silva was responsible for his father's death, but his father was trying to kill hundreds of innocent people. It was like a double ended sword no matter which way the boy held the blade he was being stabbed. Sky was always told how great his father was, how he was a hero, the best soldier, the perfect legacy to up hold. But most of all how proud his father would've been of him.
   Normally Sky would be happy to hear that, who doesn't want their father to be proud? But knowing what he knows now. Is it a good thing? Does Sky really want someone who was willing to murder innocent people to be proud of him?
What troubles him further was why Silva insisted on Sky being like his father. Encouraging him to make Andreas proud? Guilt? Jealousy? They were best friends after all? The thought bewildered Sky.
Sky sat there for hours lost in his thoughts. No words spoken, no attempts to figure it out, just questions that he felt would never be answered. It wasn't until he saw a short silver haired girl in his hoodie walked towards him.

Whisper saw Sky by their tree, it was the first place she thought to look. She remembered how on edge Sky was after everything last night, so it was no surprise to see him here. " There you are Wonder Boy" she said softly sitting next him. She wrapped her small body around his arm and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Sky smiled softly at his girlfriend and gave her a chaste kiss on the forehead before giving her a peck, which she happily returned. He already felt better having her by his side. Safe. " so are gonna tell me what's wrong or are gonna play the I talk you talk game again?" The shadow fairy asked.
Sky chuckled a bit knowing she was right, it's how the get their problems off their chest, my problem for your problem kinda thing, no one complained. " well you did go full fairy last night, even though you were practically at death's door" Sky stated in a 'matter of fact' manner.
    " okay so we are doing that. Honestly Sky I'm not sure how I did it. I know it had something to do with being a shadow fairy, because it felt right. Like I was born to do that, how I triggered the lost magic? I don't know. It does worry me that I did do it in front of the whole school half of which think I'm the devils spawn" she started to rant, " nonsense love, like I told you no one is laying a single hand on you while I'm around." Sky smiled cutting her off.
It was moments like these where Whisper felt so undeserving of his affection, he could make smile despite all of the fear and anxiety she held. Now it was her turn to return the favor " I know something is bothering you Sky, and I know it's not about what happened to me because look I'm fine. So what happened?" She asked again.
Sky sighed in defeat looking out towards the school. " it's just, Silva told me something last night, that's why he wanted to speak to me" Whisper nodded along remembering, shortly after Sky left Stella, Aisha and Bloom made a plan to deafest the Burned Ones. Turns out Bloom went full fairy too.
  " Silva said my father was at Aster Dell the day it was attacked. That him and Rosalind where the two who really orchestrated it" Whisper looked at him with wide eyes. That must've really hurt Sky, she knew how much of subject his father was and to hear that really would take its toll. But she didn't stop him until he finished the whole story, Silva's murder, all of it. She listened to every word putting together something that could help the boy she loved.