And so they would be

The following morning honestly wasn't any better for the group. Whisper had a massive hangover and was exhausted from last night in the forest. Terra was heart broken after Beatrix posted a video of her, Riven, and Dane. Dane and Riven had insulted her.
Bloom and Aisha were a bit on thin rocks, and Musa well she seemed to have her head in the clouds more than usual. Stella on the other hand, well no one could tell the fairy refused to open up.
Whisper was dragging her way to class when it happened, she was looking down at the ground to try and appear a bit lively despite the horrible headache. She was about to turn the corner when all of a sudden she was pulled into an unused classroom, " what the hell" she started but didn't get the chance to finish when a fist collided to her face right at her eye. Then someone grabbed her hair and pushed her forward, causing her to fall.
" we herd how you're the Shadow Fairy everyone was talking about, it's funny don't you think? How you show up then all of a sudden there are burned ones?" A deep voice that belonged to a male spoke, sending a kick to her stomach. Whisper shrieked at the contact and huddled herself into a ball.
The silver haired girl couldn't look up. She knew what it looked like, the burned ones showing up, but how did they figure out she was the shadow fairy? She was careful, it was only rumors going around that there was one and what she looked like. Whisper doubted they would act like this on a rumor, so how did they know.
There were other voices herd, but Whisper never looked up, even if she did it was Fairly dark, she just pushed through every kick, punch, stomp, and slap the group gave her. This is what she expected, this was how people like her were treated, blamed for others problems, punished for living.
The small girl didn't know how long it was until they stopped, she was beaten, bleeding from her lip and forehead, bruised all over and sore. She herd the door open and closed while she just laid there, letting the comfort of the darkness and Shadows surround her.

Sky had been going to his classes and training that morning, like must he didn't feel great but was able to manage. According to Stella Whisper was feeling horrible and stayed in bed, he couldn't blame her she did have a very eventful night. However that was t what worried him, talk was going through the halls of Alfea, talk about two girls. One a changeling, Bloom. The other, a Shadow Fairy, Whisper. How people found out Sky didn't know, but his worry for the small girl grew the more time went by and he never saw her.
Whisper had told him what happens to shadow fairies, how they are treated. It was horrible, and the blue eyed boy didn't think he could fight the panic in his heart from rising. He had texted all of her suite mates by now asking how she was, or if anyone had seen her, none of them had answer.
The specialist after training even checked out all of her spots, their spots, the tree, the pond nothing. He was about to go to Silva when he got a text on his phone. 'Message from: Little Shadow' . The blonde opened his phone to read the text sent from his be Girl Friend " in abandoned classroom, need some help" that's all the boy needed to start sprinting to his shadow.

Whisper had woken up from her nightmare, and panicked to see where she was. Dark, cold, sore, hurt all of these things went through her head as she started to cry. From the pain, from the fear , from the fact that her biggest secret had been let out which meant hell for her.
She managed to crawl over to a corner of the room and pull out her phone " I need you Wonder boy" she muttered to herself trying to calm down enough to send the text. Once she did she curled herself up again and began to sob.
Sky was looking through all the unused classroom searching for Whisper. He looked like a mad men, but he didn't care, Whisper needed him, his shadow fairy needed him, and he'll be damned if he lets her down. The blonde approached a classroom on the corner of the hall, the lights were off and he slowly opened the door.
" Whisper?, love? Are you in here?" He was thinking about he just said because he heard a sob come from the corner of the room. He quickly closed the door and took out the flashlight on his phone to see Whisper curled up in the corner crying. He rushed over to her, kneeling in front of her. " Whisp what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked, it was dumb question he knew why, her most dangerous secret was public.
He started to place his hands on her shoulders to pull her in for a hug, when he herd her wince. " Whisp, are you alright? Are you hurt?" He asked as calmly as he could, the anger in him started to build, The small girl whimpered " they know sky, they know and- and they did exactly what I thought they would" she choked out.
Whisper knew she had to tell him, so that's what she did " they pulled me in here and started beating me, saying things" she never Ed finished because Sky gently took her face in his hands and forced her to look at him. He saw the cuts, the black eye, the bruises. His eyes pulled with tears as he wiped away hers " oh my little shadow, I'm so sorry I wasn't there, I swear to you this will never, and I mean never happened to you again as long as I'm here. I've got you Whisp your one of my best friends and I will not let anything hurt you" he whispered pulling their foreheads together.
Whisper launched herself into his arms after that ignoring the pain, and Sky held her as best he could, rocking her back in forth, kissing the top of her head, mutter sweet nothings and it's okay into her ear.
Someone had hurt his shadow and the specialist was not going to let that happen again " we have to tell Dowling and Silva, they can help" he stated after a few moments of silence. The girl in his arms nodded, she didn't trust her voice, she felt so weak, vulnerable, but in Sky's arms she felt safe, at home.
They stayed like that on the ground for a while. Though neither would admit it, they saw each other as something more than friends. It's funny how you can know someone most of your life and never feel a thing, and know someone for less than a month and have them mean everything to you. The two teens didn't know what the future held for them, but one thing was for sure, they needed each other in it. And so they would be.

A/n
Ah yes another chapter, I know this kinda stuff never happened in the series, but I needed a filler for the time gap between episodes. So, I saw this as a perfect chance to show really how bad people like Whisper were treated. And give another Major relationship development between the two, to start leaning it in a more romantic path.

Let me know what you think! Enjoy!