The plan, and The Talk

It was lunch and the suite girls minus Stella were sitting at a table. Aisha spoke up " so are we not going to talk about the fact that whisp here is a shadow fairy" whisper sat up and looked around to see if anyone herd no one did.  " Can we not talk about it in the open it's not exactly a great thing" the short girl hushed. " right sorry, anyway I think what we should do is maybe we can make a list of emotional triggers" the water fairy started trying to find ways to help Bloom. The red head snapped already annoyed with the days events " Aisha, um, I appreciate what you're doing, but I can figure this out on my own" " I'm sure. I just think you might be in your head about the whole changing stuff and over thinking" the water fairy insisted. Whisper had started small talk with Terra not wanting to pry. She knew what bloom was feeling all to well now that people know her big secret she didn't want to talk about more than necessary.
The group was interrupted by Stella with Sky trailing behind her. The two locked eyes before Whisper pulled away. Sky ground but quickly focused back onto his girlfriend. " so we have a plan to get my ring back" the light fairy said as she laid down a map of Alfea. Whisper leaned in and started to observe the map. " Craig creek ! Oh I use to go there all the time as a kid there was this one....."Terra started to tell a child hood story, while Sky took a seat next to Whisper laying is arm over her chair. The two didn't think anything of it, but a tempest Blonde noticed the interaction.
   " Um Stella told me that there was a shadow fairy in the school, and uh." The specialist struggled to find the right words. " Whispers heart dropped she didn't want to tell him but it was only a matter of time before the whole school learned it was her. She took a deep breath " and you wanted to know if I knew" she finished. The boy nodded. Whisper was about to say something when Stella interrupted again. " Hilarious. Um Sky? Where do you think they are keeping it again?" The boy nodded and stood up. " uh, there's only so many buildings outside the barrier they can secure a creature like that. There's the barn and the mill" he explained. Whisper listened " I bet the barn" she announced, everyone looked at her " it makes the most sense" she explained. " Whisper is right, my dad fortified the beams healing his old horse when I was little. If there is one place it'll be it's there" Terra stated, backing her friend up. Whisper smiled at her thankful for the support. " so we just have to sneak in there and get my ring." Stella concluded. Whisper stood up, " great tell me when and where and I'll be there. Right now I got somewhere to be,see you" the silver haired girl said gathering her things and waking away. However before she left she managed to sneak a small note into Sky's pocket. Once around the Corner she disappeared into the shadows another time.

Sky had just finished talking to bloom when he put his hands in his pockets. He felt something, a piece paper, he pulled it out of his pocket and opened the folded note and read it. 'Meet me at our spot.- Whisp' he looked around to see if he could find her, he couldn't. So he started to head his way toward the trees near the Training ground.
    As he approached he saw the girl in the leather jacket staring off into the clearing. " you alright there Whisp" the blonde asked sitting down next to the girl.  Whisper looked back a the specialist, her face between fear, anxiety, and guilt. " not really" she mumbled. Sky to her hand in his and looked into her eyes " you want to talk about it, you don't have to but, you can tell me anything" he said seriously. The silver girl look into his bright blue eyes and saw nothing but honestly in them. She got this feeling in her stomach one she has never felt before, but it told her she could trust him. " you asked me if I knew who the Fairy with Shadow magic was, and  I do" she started. " it's me Sky I am that fairy" she said not meeting his eyes.
   There was silence for a while. 'Great, wants nothing to do with me now' whisper thought, she cursed herself for ruining best relationship she had ever had. She started to get up when Sky grabbed her wrist preventing her from leaving. "So" he said, after what she just told all he had to say was so? " so?" She repeated, she didn't know what it meant, was it an insult, a threat? She was scared to find out. The tall blonde stood up still hold her wrist and forced her to face him, he was a good foot taller than her if not more, again she couldn't meet his stare. " so what your a shadow fairy, your still the same girl I saw across the courtyard during orientation, the same girl I talked to at the party, the same girl I met at this tree, you being a shadow fairy doesn't change that. Nothing changes the fact that your my friend Whisper and you will still be my friend no matter what magic you use." He said, his voice carried a softness yet firm tone of assurance.
Whispers heart tugged at the word friend but she didn't notice. How could she? For the first time in her life, someone had accepted her knowing what she was and not caring. Her eyes watered with tears and she couldn't help herself, she latched on to the specialist in front of her, burying her head in his chest. Her grip was so tight she thought she would crush him.
Sky was taken aback by the sudden movement but nonetheless hugged back, probably with even more force, cradling her head in his hand, pulling her even closer. He saw the True Whisper, the Whisper that was scared of the world, the Whisper that hid who she was, the Whisper that was broken.
The blonde made a promise to himself in that moment, he promised to protect the girl in his arms, to save her from the world, and make her feel whole.
The two stayed like that for a while. Neither of them minded, they felt complete holding one another. After another minute or so the shorter pulled back and sniffled. " sorry... it's just .... no one has ever stayed after.. after finding out, they all just either leave or ......try something" she said her voice pained and quiet.
It broke the specialist's heart that she was treated this way. Shadow fairies were hunted years ago during the wars for either use, or experiments due to their power, people of the other world blamed them for the Burned Ones, and some still do.
" well they were fucking stupid to do that. And now that you got me, no one his going to lay a single hand on your silver locks" he smiled. Whisper smiled with him, she couldn't help it she was cloud nine.
For the next hour or so the two talked about Whispers abilities, how she could travel in the shadows, sense dark beings or auras, manipulating the shadows, and much more.
Their quality time was interrupted by a text from the light fairy. The text read ' time to go, relocating it soon, hurry' and with that the shadow fairy bid goodbye to her closest friend and went to go help is crazy girl friend and suite mates.

A/N : sorry it's such a longer one I really just had to do it all at once and once I started I couldn't stop!
I hope you enjoy!