Power to the Nerds?

Whisper was in the green house, an odd site for the girl but she was curious. She wanted to know more about the Zanbaq and Professor Harvey said he would show her. Their discussion how ever was ended when the infected Silva came in for treatment.
The professor applied more oil on his wound causing him to intake a breath " that must really sting" Whisper said hoping to distract him. " it does." He bluntly said. " Alright I'm going to go get some more bandages and Whisper I suggest you either make yourself useful or get back to class" Harvey instructed. "Aye eye sir" Whisper saluted as she started to gather her things.
" for the record Mr. Silva, your a great inspiration" she stated. " oh yeah, how so?" The headmaster replied " because seeing how you are right now we'll definitely keep kids away." The specialist couldn't help but chuckle at the dark insult " well you better get inspired and get out" Whisper saluted the man and left to the Cafeteria for lunch.

Whisper sat at a table with her suite mates when sure herd Beatrix yell " get off me you massive peedo!" That caused her to chuckle as she drew in her journal. After a few moments of silence " it's strange seeing Aisha not get something right" Bloom said, her and Musa were talking about how Aisha lost control during the class Whisper had decided to skip, when Terra came and sat down looking quite upset. " you okay there green thumb?" The silver haired girl asked the Earth fairy.
" I have a question,since when was it cool to be a nerd? I mean don't get me wrong. It's great. Amazing. Power to the nerds. But like now it's cool to talk about fairy history?" Terra ranted. " what?" Bloom asked, " yeah where is this coming from?" Musa added. "Well, like, you know I ... I like school. I like getting good grades and reading alone with a cup of chamomile, but no one shares a frickn apple with me, ..... even though it's gross".
Musa chuckled " we are gonna need so much more context" Whisper said. " Beatrix, I don't get the difference is between her and me" the earth fairy explained.
Whisper saw Musa's eyes turn violet as she stared at a tall brown haired boy. " uh a actually I have to go" the empath said as she started to gather her things. Terra continued to rant on why Beatrix is so popular and Bloom and Whisper just listened.
After a minute or two she stopped and addressed Blooms situation " how's the memory lady" The silver haired girl groans at the mention, while bloom smiled " stalling.. does your dad happen to have any old yearbooks?" The red head question " I don't know maybe, I'd have to get them myself though, my dads been busy with helping Mr Silva" Terra started. " how is Silva" the shadow fairy asked, she liked the man, though she didn't really know him. He raised Sky after his father died and she could see a sort of father for her in them, but then again that was a big reach.
" I don't know. Dad's been quite down, so I think maybe not... good" All fairies frowned at that. Whisper knew Sky was t handling this well and that information would only make things worse. " I can't imagine how that must be for Sky, I know they are close" bloom said. " more than you know" the silver haired girl muttered. Both Terra and Bloom looked at her confused.
The fairy sighed, she might as well tell them " look promise not to tell anybody?" They nodded " me and Sky met the first day here, and we hang out occasionally, we are close friends, he was my first friend in a long time, and I didn't want people to know so please don't say anything!" Whisper stretched how close the two really were, but it wasn't their business. " our lips are sealed" Bloom said as Terra nodded.

Sky had walked into the green house just as professor Harvey left after treating Silva again. " how bad is it?" The blonde asked. Silva sighed as he struggled to move. " is professor Harvey gonna up your dose of Zanbaq?" The young specialist pushed again " he said it would keep the wounds at bay-" " until it can't anymore" the head master finished.
" I can take the first year sparrs and you can take it weary until the battalion gets to the burned one. What's the status?" He suggested. " they tracked it 40 kilometers north of here. They'll engage it soon." Silva tried to assure, " and when they do are they ?" " I have every confidence they will complete the mission they will kill it". The head master confirms " the only question is when" he added.
Sky's heart stopped at the mention of when, his father figure was dying in front of his eyes and there was nothing he could do but watch, he felt helpless. " what do you mean?" He knew what it meant he just wanted to believe he was wrong.
" the uh ... infection is spreading quickly now. When it reaches my heart...." The older man said. " how long do you have?" The blonde asked desperate for something to cling too. " I don't know, I don't know , not long" at those words Sky's world felt like it was about to break, he needed something, someone to ground him before he fell, if he fell. He felt as if this were all a dream. That he'd wake up and the man who was practically his dad would be okay, the Burned Ones had never returned,and it was just a normal year at Alfea.
But he knew it was real, he knew who he was loosing, and there was nothing he could do but hope. But that wasn't enough " so what do we do?" He pushed, he refused to sit by and let this happen. Silva stood up " well I've spoken to my seconds about the plans for your training, and Dowling is aware of my wishes for your future " he said solemnly. Sky couldn't believe it, he had given up. The man he said to never give up, was giving up on his life.
Sky didn't care about his future at the moment. " I asked you a question" he didn't like his answer " and I am answering it, Sky. Soldiers have to have these conversations with the people that matter. We make a plan that's what we can do.". Sky refused to believe it was the end, " there has to be something else. I already lost one father. I can't lose Another." He said almost on the verge of tears.
   " I will keep you updated on the battalion's progress. Do you understand?" Silva stated ending this talk from going even further. Sky let out a very weak yeah and left the room.
   He needed space right now, somewhere to go to be alone and process the all to real future that could be, him loosing Silva.

    Meanwhile a light fairy had just gained some pleasing information on who was in charge of the hunt for the Burned One.
   " And also" Kat started, " word is that the shadow fairy is the girl with the silver hair, no ones been able to get a name, just her look" Stella sat there, Whisper was the Shadow Fairy? She should've known, she does share a room with her. Stella smirked a plan forming in her head, one can never have to much ammunition.

A/N- yes I know it's a little late, but it's here. I want to give y'all a heads up by saying school is going to have me really busy so there won't be as many chapters coming out.
I will still try my hardest to get At least One out a day but no guarantees.
With that I hope y'all enjoy!!