Anger issues. Trust issues

Sky had stormed after Riven and followed him out of the Basement, it had started to rain but neither specialist cared to cover up. " Seriously? You're running from me?" Tyne blonde hollered, Riven scoffed " fine." He spoke turning around to face his best mates furry.
Riven knew he fucked up, but what Sky didn't know was that he did it to protect Whisper. Sky's Whisper, no one would no but he saw the way they look at each other, the way they are drawn to each other, how the needed each other. He saw her as a sister, she accepted him so he accepted her.
" I stand ready to hear what a shit I am" the brunette stated, " you are. You've always been. But ever since" " ever since what exactly?!No. go on. I can't wait to hear" Riven was tired of every one being disappointed in him, he tried to save her by spreading Blooms secret, he tried to make his best mate happy, but no, not even his best mate saw that. They only saw the wasted druggie bad boy who only had sex on his mind.
Sky was betrayed, his best mate hurt the girl he had come to care about most, and her best friend, and he blamed it all on one person. " OK fine. You've upped your dock game a whole new level since you started shagging Beatrix!" The two boys were in each other's face screaming, both absolutely livid. " you have no idea" Riven snarled " take something seriously Riven!" Sky screamed " I am, Sky. I like. Beatrix. She's the only person other than Whisper in this damn school who likes me as is." the hazel eyed boy replied.
   Sky looked away, only them? What about him, his best mate " what does that make me?" The blonde asked. " a guy who always thinks he's better than me. And why are you up in my face about this? You're the one with the girlfriend. Maybe you should stop creeping on first years while you've got little miss princess dangling" the drug addict started to rant, " that is not what's going on." Sky was quick to interrupt, " you sure? Cause that's what everyone else sees. Including Stella. Honestly, it's probably why she told me Bloom was a changing in the First place" Riven Finish.
   Sky had no words so Riven continued " As for Whisper, I never told a soul when that princess told me, you know why? Because I see the way you look at her Sky! We all do, she's a good person she's like a sister for me. So if your going to be mad at someone be mad at the Light fairy for hurting your Shadow". With that the Brunette walked away, leaving a very angry, very hurt, and very betrayed Blonde standing in the rain.

Whisper, Beatrix, and Bloom had somehow manage to break into the old war room and where now looking for new leads to Rosalind. Whisper had received a text from Sky asking if they were still down there, she was about to reply with yes when bloom snatched her phone. " I don't want to get Sky in trouble, so let's keep him away yeah?" She suggested sending him a text about fake suite drama. " Bloom, I know I promised to help you get answers and I will, but I don't have to lie to Sky to do it" the silver haired girl explained. The three girl stayed in silence looking for documents, " it's weird it looks like Rosalind was barley at the school in 2004." The red head spoke. " probably because there was a war going on, and I doubt she was the schooling age" Whisper chimed. " correct, she was leading a crusade against the burned ones." Beatrix confirmed.
   " then I just have to find where she was in December cause that's when I was born" bloom said. Beatrix walked over to the two " you were burned in December 2004?" She questioned. Whisper started to zone out a bit, hearing the Word Aster Dell, but paying no mind.
   The shadow fairy kept wondering about what she had herd that morning, about Callum, who would kill a head mistress assistant who wasn't even a fairy? Something didn't add up, and Whisper was determined to figure out what.
   Her thoughts were cut short by bloom tugging her sleeve " where are we going now? She asked. Bloom looked at the small girl " Beatrix is taking us to get answers at Aster Dale , and we are meeting her outside" she answered. "Alright just let me tell Sky where I'm going" Bloom nodded, Whisper went to turn on her phone, but it had appeared to have died. The silver haired girl frowned at that.
   The two waited by the road when Beatrix pulled up in a car. " you know how to steal a car?" The fire fairy asked. Whisper found it a bit suspicious not liking this idea, she felt that strange pull again, of course the girl ignored it and climbed into the back seat, where she eventually fell asleep.

   Sky had walked to the girls Suite hoping to hang with Whisper, or talk to Stella. Silva wanted him to get a report on Bloom and his safest bet was that she was with one of the two. He bursted through the girls dorm to find 3 of the 6 mates, unfortunately none where the three he was looking for. The specialist could feel his panic spike not seeing that shadow fairy. " guys is Whisper here?" He asked, his mission forgot, he needed to know the small girl was safe. The three fairies looked at each other then back at Sky " did Silva tell you what was happening today?" Aisha asked. " is this the suite drama Whisper was talking about?" The boy asked awkwardly, and confused, what happened? " there is no suite drama" Musa stated bluntly. " okay I'm so lost right now".
   Terra decided to just put everything out on the table " Dowling's assistant died, the faculty think a fairy did it. They held the assembly to find the fairy, but they didn't because he or she wasn't there, so now we don't believe or literally trust anyone." The earth fairy explained.
    After that run down Sky panic skyrocketed " shit, Beatrix" he said. He explained what they were doing and how Bloom and Whisper were now alone with the air fairy.
Sky tried to get in contact with his best friend, call after call, text after text, he got nothing, which only feed his fear and panic " please be okay little Shadow, please" he kept muttering.