Our Own Little Adventure

Whisper laid on the couch, she was tired, don't get her wrong but something told her not to sleep. Her thoughts were interrupted by Aisha yelling " BLOOM!"
Whisper jumped off the couch and bursted into the girls room. She looked around frantically to see bloom in her bed, but that wasn't the problem, it was her eyes, they were pure white. They looked the opposite of what Whispers did when she used her magic.
The girls tried to get bloom to go back to normal but nothing worked. It wasn't till a couple of minutes later did the girls eyes go back to normal.
" are you alright? In pain?" Whisper asked. " I saw her, I saw her" the fire fairy repeated, " who bloom? Who did you see?" Aisha asked. " the woman who left me in the first world, I I saw her, she said come find me" bloom said again.
The two other fairies looked at each other. Neither of them knew what that meant. But Whisper felt it wasn't going to be good.

The following morning Whisper wanted to get out of the suite, she needed to get all this anxiety out, after blooms episode last night and the nightmare that followed she wanted fresh air.
However she had to get into her room and get clothes but Stella and Sky were in there. She took a deep breathe and used the shadows to get in.
Once in her room she headed straight for her corner getting her clothes and plugging her phone in. On her way out she looked towards Stella's bed, she couldn't help it. She saw Sky's bare back and Stella's arms around him. She felt that tug again, she wasn't sure what it meant but she didn't care to find out. With that she left the room.
She walked out of the school and crossed the training ground, going to her spot. She sat down by the trunk and just stared.
She couldn't get the nightmare out of her head, it was a memory from he past one she hasn't had in months. 'She was walking in the streets, the small twelve year old girl was avoided the cops once again.
" get back here you little shit" an officer exclaimed. The little girl started running maneuvering between people, she saw a corner as turned into it. It was a dead end. 'Crap' she turned around eyes wide in fear, she saw the officer approaching.
The officer grabbed her and she scream, then everything went black, it was like a bubble exploded inside her and all the fear, and rage has been let out. She saw nothing, she felt nothing, she herd nothing. It was like she was trapped in her mind floating through nothing. It was a nightmare, she was living a nightmare, and she was terrified.
She wasn't sure how long she was like that, she though she was screaming but she couldn't tell. After what might have been hours, she had calmed down enough to start to feel again, and soon she could see, and then hear.
Once all of her senses were back she looked to left to see the officer. He was laying on the ground next to her, eyes black, the tips of his fingers black. She scrambled and reached his wrist to check for a pulse ' no no no no no no' she repeated. ' I didn't I couldn't, oh god they will come for me now , I'm a monster' she looked around once more before getting up and running, never looking back'
Whisper stopped reliving the memory that was the first time she had used her powers. From then on she was terrified lived in the countryside, only going into town to steal food, and clothes.
Her thoughts were interrupted when someone sat down by here, the only other person who knew about this place was Sky. " why are you crying?" It was then the girl noticed the tears that poured down her face as he wiped them away. " I really don't want to talk about it, I'm not ready" she stated.
The specialist nodded, he knew what it was like, so he decided to distract her. " then how about we go on an adventure, just you and me" he proposed. Whisper smiled " that sound fan fucking tastic" now it was his turn to smile. He stood up and offered his hand which she gladly took and started leading her to somewhere unknown.
   Sky had led Whisper to a secret spot. He had discovered it back when he was a boy and was lonely during the summer. It was a secret pond hidden by the trees, on the side was a picnic table and giant oak tree. The pond had a doc and by the doc was a canoe.
   Whisper was stunned, she had never seen something so beautiful she spun around, laughing and giggling like a child. This was exactly what she needed.
    Sky chuckled at the girl, he ran behind her and picked her up and spun her around causing her to squeal. He put her down and they started to chase her. They two continued to play tag, Whisper got an idea and smirked, she disappeared into the shadows leaving Sky confused.
   She slowly creeped up behind him, then pounced tackling him down to the ground. " got you!" Sky laughed and wrestled her making him on top " you little shadow, your going to regret that" he then proceeded to tickle her. Whisper couldn't remember a time she felt such joy.
     She stood up and headed over to the doc, the specialist followed the little fairy and saw her get in the boat. " you coming wonder boy" Whisper asked. " you bet little shadow" he replied, she liked the nickname, it brought no shame to who she was. He got into the boat and the two set out in the pond, telling horrible jokes.
   Whisper ended up laughing so hard she tipped the canoe over cause both of them to fall in. When they came up for air the both were so close they could feel each other's breathe. Their faces held the biggest smiles anyone had ever seen. This is what it meant to be happy, truly happy, no fear, no stress, just peace.
     The specialist and shadow fairy stayed there all day swimming and messing around, it wasn't until Sky got a text from Stella. They had decided they had been gone enough from the real world.
      " thank you" Whisper said, " I really needed that" the blonde nodded " as did I". They bid goodbye and went their separate ways. Sky to Stella his girlfriend, and Whisper to her suite mates and shadows.