Suite and suite mates

Whisper had made it to her dorm suite knowing the others would be well settled in and unpacked. She didn't mind she was more than happy to take the left overs. She walked around the place looking for what would be her room, she found it eventually.
In the middle of the room was a queen size bed,covered with designer clothes and on the left was a all too familiar handbag. ' so I'm rooming with Stella' Whisper thought, she noticed a single bed in the corner with a small desk next to it. The girl smiled, she loved it.
It's wasn't like she needed half a room, heck she barley needed a dresser. She quickly got to work putting away her things and making her bed, when she was done she took a step back to admire her work. It was missing something sure it screamed Whisper but she wanted to do one more thing. She went over to her journal and went to the drawing section and began taking out loose papers of her drawings, and put them on the walls of the corner. Once done the girl once again took a step pack to admire her work. "Perfect" she mumbled. Whisper but in some headphones and began to read, as a way to distract herself while she waited to meet her new dorm mates.
     The familiar fiery red head bursted into the dorm spooking the girl on the couch. " oh Whisper I- I didn't know you were out last suit mate" Bloom said trying to not sound pissed, she had already met the girl and liked her, she was just mad after Aisha brought up this changeling thought. Whisper nodded clearly a little on edge with the red ones temper " yup, I just got settled in, wanted to explore a bit you know?" She replied, Bloom nodded and walked into her room wanting to find Answers.
     After some time the Short Silver haired girl saw Stella walk into Blooms room. She grew curious as to what was going on, so using her magic Whisper disappeared into the shadows to ease drop. She knew it was wrong, but if it was one thing whisper liked it was secrets. Or at least knowing them. She would never dare share a secret that wasn't hers, they were secrets for a reason, but simply knowing one gave her this sort of comfort. Like she wasn't alone.
       Whisper focused in on Stellas Voice " you know there is no shame in that? No shame in wanting to be home." They shared a look and Stella gave bloom her ring. Whisper's eyes widened. She knew what was going to happen she just wasn't sure if she could stop it on her own.
      A couple of minutes later two more girls walked in, a tall, dark skin girl with braided black hair and blue tips, and a short(but still taller that whisper) tan girl with two buns on her head and head phones around her neck. " strange. I wonder if it's because she poured her out to you and you called her a freak?" The shorter spoke to the other. The tall one turned her attention to Stella who was on the couch taking photos. " have you seen bloom?" She asked, Stella paid not mind. Whisper decided this was her chance to both help bloom, and make some friends " she just left" Whisper answered stepping out from Stellas and hers room.
    The two other fairies gave a look of confusion to the short girl in a leather jacket. " and you are?" The tall one asked " Aisha don't be rude, I'm sorry, the name is Musa" the girl with the two buns replied feeling how nervous the silver haired girl was. She nodded and answered " I'm whisper , you other suite mate, and bloom just left a couple minutes ago" whisper said leaving out the ring, hoping to stay on Stella's good side.
      Musa the Empath looked at Stella " you face looks so calm yet your wracked with guilt". " your a mind fairy" Stella stated the obvious.
      Just then a short plump girl with brown hair walked in " Mind fairy? What's your connection? By the way I'm Terra lovely to meet you Whisper" the Earth fairy Terra. Said turning her attention back to Musa. Whisper nodded and focused on the conversation. " is everything okay" " not really, I'm looking for Bloom and for some reason Stellas guilty about it." Aisha said. Defensive the blonde spoke " can everyone save the drama for the drama club?" " wasn't she talking to sky?" Terra reasoned.
   At the mention of the specialist name Whisper perked up, she liked Sky. Something about him was just relaxing for her, it drew her to him. She started to think about what he was doing until she herd the conversation change drastically.
    " Doesn't your ring only work out side the barrier?!" The earth fairy exclaimed. It was then Whisper knew just how serious this was. The Burned One was still out there. Bloom could be in danger. " oh my god" Whisper spoke, causing all four girls to turn to her. " we need to find her or help or something?" " she's right" Aisha agreed. " relax I told her to take the gateway in the cemetery" Stella spoke. " that's deep in the forest" Terra pointed out, " you know what's out there right" Whisper said a bit more harsh. This wasn't like her but when it came to burned ones she was not going to sit back and let things unfold.
     Without further discussion the girls minus Stella bolted to the head mistress' office determined to help their new friend.