Party Time

Back in the Winx suite Bloom was sitting at her desk looking through old year books while Aisha worked on controlling her magic. Whisper was in her room drawing what appeared to be a picture of ruins.
   She had saw them in a dream about a week ago and couldn't get the image out of her head. Of course no one knew about said dream, she hated talking about them. Most of the time her dreams were warnings for something along the way and they would keep appearing until they happen.
   Whisper tried to manage this 'gift' assuming it was just a side effect of her powers, which in a way it was, but nothing worked. The only coping mechanism was to write or draw it down. So she did.
   Whispers Artistic breakthrough was interrupted when a panicked Terra yelled " Does anyone know how todo a good cat's eye!" Whisper, Bloom and Aisha darted to the bathroom, and saw Terra trying to do make up. Key word trying " okay, you look like an 80's prom queen got dumped" the shadow fairy said.
    " I've done, like, 50 tutorials and this is what I get, what does huda Kattan have that I don't" the earth fairy exclaimed. Meanwhile Aisha and Bloom slowly moved the girl into a seat to start fixing her makeup, while Whisper just stood and by the door.  " Talent" " Taste" " Style" " millions of followers" the girls listed off.
    " wait why are neither of you getting ready for the party?" Terra asked. " uh, I've gotta study" Aisha said. " I have full" " I don't care. You must come. I need full suite support." She stressed. Then there was a knock on the door. " is that Musa of Stella, Musa or Stella?" Terra asked.
   Musa walked in " well this is weird" " your telling me" Whisper answers.  " get dressed. We have to go. We're gonna go to the party. We're gonna show everybody that we're cool and..... and fun and" she stressed. " Hot" the empath finished.
  All the girls looked into the mirror together then started to get ready for the party. Whisper put her hair into a ponytail leaving some front strands down, for a messy look. She then put on this nice white crop top and black shorts on. For finishing touch her iconic leather jacket, and some knee high boots.She did a simple Smokey eye and natural makeup then met with the other girls to head to the party.

Sky walked over to his bed putting his shoes on as he got ready for the specialist party. Riven sat at his desk pouring vodka into his flask, while Stella did her makeup at the other one. " sorry five first years getting ready for their first party is a nightmare inside a nightmare" she stated.
    " Fun fact. If everyone around you is a nightmare, it's not them" Riven insults taking a big gulp of alcohol. The fairy glared at the brunette. " your already drinking" the blonde male deadpanned. " yeah, well, she's been here for an hour, so I've been drinking for an hour" the brunette explained. " could you take it easy this year?, last year you vomited in no less than five places" Sky reminded, he didn't feel like hauling a half dead Riven back to their dorm again. " well, the benchmarks been set" " at least pour us one" the fairy said joining the conversation. " I'm not drinking" Sky stated, there was too much to worry about to drink, he couldn't just party off while Silva was dying.
    Unfortunately for him his best friend and girlfriend knew the reason, no questions asked. Stella turned around to face the other blonde " look I spoke to Kat, Marco is on the Burned One. As in badass Marco. The strongest Fairy in a decade" she tried to assure, Sky was having  non of it. If he was so ' badass' why haven't they caught the fucking thing? " i don't care who they have on it Stella... I'm not drinking." Sky concluded. The other two sighed knowing they wouldn't get anything out of him, and continued getting ready.

  Music blared in the east wing of Alfea, lights flashed, college kids danced, it was the typical frat party. The Winx suite mates, minus Stella, walked into the massive gathering. " this is what Exactly" Bloom asked over the music.
  " this is the east wing of Alfea. It used to be used for war preparations, but since there hasn't been a conflict in a while, no one comes down here, except for tonight " Terra answered. The four girls nodded as they took in the scene. Whisper tugged her jacket closer, she didn't care for parties, she really came her to get a drink.
   Aisha looked at Bloom " you need a beer" " I need a beer" bloom repeated, " and I need two beers" Whisper added. The three of them started heading in the direction were the refreshments would be.
    Whisper somehow managed to get her hands on two beers and was currently hiding in the shadows drinking one until she saw a tall familiar blonde. Sneaking up on him " I haven't seen you all day" the Silver haired girl stated.
   Sky drew his attention from his phone to look at his short fairy friend, " two bottles? Your almost done with one" he pointed out. The girl nodded " what can I say, when in Rome" she stated. " now you sound like Riven" the specialist teased. The two shared a laugh.
     Whisper knew she was goi to regret it but she had to know " how's Silva?" She asked, she saw his face drop at the mention of the father figure. " um.. rough... but they're closing in on the burned one, it's only a matter of time before he gets better." He said as he sat down on the bench, whisper following him. She could tell he didn't believe that they would.
   She couldn't bring herself to tell him that so instead she focused on him " how are you doing?" She questioned. His facade broke in front of the girl, he had learned to call one of his best friends " I feel shit Whisper, I know I'm supposed to be strong, but, Silva basically raised me after my father died" Sky started, whisper didn't care if she had herd this story before. If it was going to help him she'd listen to it a thousand times. " they were best friends, I know we train to fight, to risk our lives, but.. I never let myself think that Silva..." he couldn't finish.
  " you shouldn't have to." Whisper started placing her hand on his shoulder. " it's Bullshit being strong all the time, no one can survive like that, not you, not Silva anyone. Sure your trained to risk your life but you aren't trained to die Sky, I'm so sorry that he is like this, but I promise you drunk or not, I'm going to help you get through whatever you need. Because your important to me, your my best friend" the shadow fairy said.
   Sky tried to change the subject " are you close to your parents, it's just you never talk about them" Whisper looked away, that was not a story she could easily tell ' hey, I'm a orphan who lived on the streets since the age of twelve' Sky noticed her hesitation to the question " thats a ... That's a tricky question" she started " what they live in the other world right?..... it's okay i like a good mystery" the specialist reassured, she wasn't ready to tell him and he was okay with that, he'd wait.
   Whisper smiled " well a few more beers and I'll be an open book so.." she tried to joke, they both laughed " well maybe I'll have one too" he gave in, the temptation was too easy " I could use a little distraction." Whisper smirked " well I did hear a mention of Beer pong?" She suggested.
   The blonde stood up, " you just made a huge mistake... come on". And the two best friends were off todo something both would probably regret.