In That Moment

The court yard was filled with very scared and very confused students. Dowling was closing all the tall windows, ordering people around, attempting to barricade this part of the school. Silva was gathering up his specialist and giving them armor and extra gear.
    To the adults it was like their worst fears had finally come true. The school they sought to protect and teach was finally under attack with the children still inside. Fortunately they had seen it coming and prepared them, but the reality of it had never sunk in until now.
  Professor Harvey started setting up stations for his more skilled students to make Zanbaq and other healing remedies, there were going to injuries, he just hope they could prevent casualties.
   " Dad!" Terra yelled once the group finally made it to the courtyard, Harvey froze seeing his eldest child look like he was on the brink of death being placed on the table. "Sam! I need Zanbaq now!.... there's so much blood. Why didn't you bring him immediately?" He questioned his daughter, " cause we were locked in our room Dad. Remember?" Terra furiously accused, it wasn't her fault she was angry and scared. Her brother was dying right before her eyes.
   After hearing his daughters words Ben went silent. He did this. It was his fault his son could die. When you become a parent you swear todo anything and everything for you kids, to hold them, raise them, love them, and most of all protect. The grief a parent feels when seeing their child hurt is nothing compared to the pain of realizing it was your fault. Harvey wanted to cry and run, apologize for what he did, but he had a chance. A chance to save his son and sure as hell he was going to do that.

As soon as Sky put Sam down he started heading back to one of the Hallways to find Whisper, he had to find her. Out of everyone he found he wanted the short silver haired shadow fairy but she was no where to be seen, and that filled him with fear. He didn't hear the speech the headmistress had gave, if he had he probably would've been more worried. He was almost out of the crowd when a familiar voice shouted above it all. " Move!!"

     Riven had ran probably half way across the school with Whisper in his arms, every second longer it took to get her help was every second closer she got to her last breath. He had finally started hearing the crowd of students that covered the courtyard, hearing that he pushed even harder through the crowd.
    "Move you assholes, she needs medical attention immediately!" He kept shouting, slowly but surely people started to move out of the way for the girl until he got her to a table.
    Sky stood there for a second, his breathing quickened, his thought ramped. He could feel his world breaking apart, disappearing into a void. His heart start to pulse with unimaginable fear, pain, and panic seeing the girl he oh so loved being carried by his best mate arms half dead. He could feel the tears build in is eyes as he stood there, as much as he wanted to move he was in too much of a shock to even breathe.
   Everyone around the blonde saw a new Sky in that moment. The Sky only three people have ever seen, standing there wasn't some legacy soldier of his father, a straight A Mr.perfect student. Not some really hot, attractive guy, No there stood a boy. A boy who fell in love with the most fantastical, stunning fairy he'd ever seen, A boy who was scared of loosing the one he always vowed to be strong for, A boy who was scared to truly admit how vulnerable we was in that moment. People saw the real Sky that Night, the Sky Silva raised, the Sky Stella depended on, but most importantly the Sky Whisper loves.
    Gathering the situation he bolted to the Table his girlfriend was on. Too long he had spent away from her. Reaching the table he grabbed her hand and held it to his heart beat, rest his head on top of hers, looking deep into those swirling chocolate eyes.He only saw her, the cuts the blood, the sweat, and oh god the tears. He wanted to break right then and there, but for her he wouldn't. He was focused on his little shadow, not the fairy attending to her wound, not Riven sneaking away, not the burned ones trying to break in. Just Whisper, his Whisper.

   The past half hour had been a blur for Whisper, she knew Riven had carried her but she was to distraught to address him. She was prepared to die Alone in the dark Corner by herself with only the memories of Sky, but now she had hope. Hope to live, hope to see Sky again, hope to continue with the boy she loved, and Riven gave that to her.
    She didn't process that she was now on a table surrounded by students until familiar hands made contact with her. One hold her hand the other combing through her hair, she then locked eyes with vibrant bright blue ones, and for a second she didn't feel the pain, she didn't feel week. She felt complete,strong healthy. Using her very little strength she reached up to touch his face, she needed to know he was really there. " Sky? Your your-"she spoke, her voice was soft and raspy from screaming. " shh shh shh, I'm right here love, I'm right here with you my little shadow, your with me now okay? Your gonna be alright Whisper, I promise" he hushed to her.
   No one dare interrupt them, the teacher attending to Whisper felt her heart break for the two. According to Harvey they couldn't stop the infection for long seeing as it had already started to spread, which meant the wound wasn't going to heal until the burned one was killed. They were able to stop the bleeding but that wouldn't stop the inevitable, so people decided to let the two spend her moments together.
    Sky kept saying sweet promises and nothings to Whisper every time she grounded or cried out from pain. Whisper just listen to him, his voice felt so calm to her raging mind, a million things she wanted to tell him, how much she loved him, but the shadow fairy was too weak. So instead she listened. Whenever he kiss her forehead, or wipe her tears away Whisper felt the pain lighten for that moment.
    Love really does work wonders. From the bond of family, to the unbroken heart lovers, love makes you stronger. Anyone who says differently is wrong, and anyone who thought differently could see the truth just looking at the two.
Though Sal really hated to do it, he had to bring Sky away from Whisper. The threat they faced was to grand for him to loose one of his best fighters, he owed Sky an explanation of Aster Dell. He owed him the truth. And seeing it as what very well might be the last night he has with the boy he needed to pay his debts.

A/N- yes I am going to be mean by leaving things off here. but in my defense this chapter is already as long as most.
However I do feel bad because I know there will not be any updates to maybe Friday, you see my school decided to be oh so kind and give me STARR practice as well as AP practice test this week, on top of regular school quizzes I have and rehearsal. So I have it in for me.

I wood however impress myself with this chapter, I think I cried writing it.
Comment and Vote! I love y'all!!!💕💕✨