I Need to Find Her

Sky stood with Silva and Riven at the barrier into the forest. His mind wasn't entirely focused on the problem at hand, instead he was thinking about his girlfriend who just got herself into some deep shit with Headmistress Dowling. 'The things you do little shadow' as much as he wanted to laugh, the situation was way to serious for it.
He admired her determination to fulfill her promise, but breaking a murderer out of her cell and freeing this apparent psycho wasn't exactly what he thought she was willing to do. If anything her recent actions only sent him into even more protective mode. She was in trouble and here he was standing at a border fixing to possibly fight the most dangerous creatures of their world along side his best mate and father figure. To say the Blonde was on edge was a understatement.
    But that wasn't the only thing on his mind, No, even though he was drugged Sky still remembers what Bloom told him about Aster Dell. That Silva and his dad took part in killing thousands of innocent people. Something about that didn't sit right with the boy.
   " Should I be worried I had to find out from Aisha that Bloom drugged you,Sky?" Silva asked snapping the blonde out of his thoughts, Sky wasn't sure if it was the stress or the worry or stupidity, but he wasn't just going to let Silva say things like that to him when Silva's been lying for who knows how long. Roughly the boy grabbed the elders arm forcing him to be face to face " I don't know. Should I be worried I had to learn from Bloom about Aster Dell?" He snapped back.
    Like a good soldier Silva's face showed rare to none emotions "we'll talk about this later." Was all he said and walked off to the group that was trying to locate a general area the burned ones were. " what's the situation?" The headmaster questioned, " I think the burned ones through there. Pull it up again" a female specialist answered with a thick accent. Riven pulled out his phone and played the video of  Noura screaming trying to run for her life. All the specialist grimiest at the sound before stopping at a certain frame.
     " I recognize the hallow Noura ran past." Kat the female specialist stated. " alright let's go." The elder ordered heading off without a second thought, Riven on the other hand was not willingly going to walk into that kind of situation, improperly. " wait, wait. Without fairies? We counted at least six Burned ones. That's fucking stupid." He said trying to put some nonsense together.
   " that's an order, Riven. Suck it up."Sky stated Harshly, though the boys had made up there was still a bit of anger and Riven's attitude along with Sky's pretty shitty day did not help solve it.
   " let's go" Silva stated once again, but before anyone could move a loud distant growl was herd. The specialist all looked at each other basically asking the same question. Knowing the same answer. " that noise isn't coming from the Forest. It's coming from the school." Sky spoke, voicing everyone's thoughts. His own panic could be herd in his tone, Whisper was at the School. If the burned ones were at the school, there was a pretty high chance that one might being going for Whisper, history and all. Sky started to shake at the thought, he needed to get to the school Now.
    Silva wasted no time springing into action " get back and gather all the students and bring them to the courtyard. Move!" He yelled barking Orders. Specialist of every level started rushing into the vehicles heading to the school hoping they would be in time to save their classmates.

Sky barley processed the rush back to focused on finding Whisper, wondering where he should check first. 'The pond? No to late, the tree? Too dark. He was getting frustrated and scared, he knew she could sense them so he tried staying positive think she hid away. He was sprinting towards the school when he saw a flash of red hair. Bloom.
   "Bloom! There you are." He said startling her, she was panting, her face looked grief stricken and guilty. " Sky.... you... you... you seem okay" she said. The tall boy nodded " yeah,whatever you gave me wore off a few hours ago. Anyway do you know where Whisper is I need to find her. And get you guys to the courtyard. There are burned ones in the school and you know how she can like sense them and stuff.." he started to ramble, was just to worried, but that's all it took to snap Bloom back into motion " oh yeah! Come one we got to hurry they were locked in the suite and can't get out." She informed as she started running again, this time with a panicked Sky following her.
   The pair soon made it to the suite and by no surprise found it locked. Sky started to ram into the door desperate to see his shadow hopefully safe on the other side. After a good few runs the door broke down revealing four panicked fairies and a badly injured Sam. The specialist eyes meet with a familiar light fairies
"Hi" "hey" the former couple exchange awkwardly, the moment was interrupted by Terra " we have to get help!" She cried in fear for her brother, " oh shit" Sky muttered.
  " he said there was a Burned One here. He and Whisper left together but she hasn't come back" Musa states panicked. " we need to get him to the courtyard. They're blocking it off. I'll take you there then I am going to find Whisper, I have to make sure she's alright" he said as he dragged the half limp Sam.
     Sky's eyes started to pool with tears, Whisper hadn't come back, she was in danger, all the blue eyed boy wanted to do was to go search for her, save her, but Sam needed attention desperately. Seeing the guy like that only rose his fear of the state his girlfriend could be in. He tried to think positive but it was getting harder and harder each passing moment she wasn't in his arms, cuddled into his chest laying lazy kissing on his shoulder while he kissed her forehead or nuzzled into the crook of her neck. 'Whisper, please please please be alright Little shadow, I love too much to loose you' he kept on thinking.

Riven has been sent with kat to go through the school and make sure all students made it to the courtyard. They had come to the specialist part of the school, only having their flashlights for light made the process a little harder. A loud thud was herd attracting the specialists attention "hello?" Kat called " what the hell are you doing?what if it's one of those things" Riven asked harshly. It was like he was the only person here who didn't have a death wish.
   They stared at the end of the hall until a faint light started to emerge along with it a fire fairy and others. " this way guys" Kay instructed " there's still more students down there." The fire fairy informs. " I'll bring them back." Kat spoke to Riven leading the group away, and thus leaving a lonely Riven.
  Riven continued down the dark pathways cursing to himself, why him? Sure he was a druggie but that doesn't mean he deserves this kinda shit. He was still a good person, getting high and wasted were the only ways he could escape from this world. The world where he was second best to the great Sky of Eraklyon, just the basket case of a wannabe success, the world where he was a disappointment.
    The Brunette was brought out of his thoughts when he herd heaving breathing and winces, they were female. Cautiously he turned the corner and what he saw made his heart stop. There on the ground in a pull of blood was Whisper.
    It was like any fear he had of getting hurt left him and a new feeling took over. The need to protect, to save her. Like the distant worrier that had been locked away behind all of the alcohol and drugs broke through seeing the girl he saw as a little sister there on the ground, wounded and dying. " Whisper!" He yelled not caring with how loud he was being, he ran over to her kneeling right in front of her.
    It was then he could see it all, the guts of glass, the tears and sweet, the blood, but most of all the claw marks on her leg. He looked at them for a minute already seeing the black infection take hold, he focused on her face and truly notice how pale she was nearly white, her eyes where dropping with every moment. He sprung into action " Whisp, hey silver! It's me Riven alright? I'm going to take you to Professor Harvey, you going to be alright I- I promise" he spoke taking his leather strap wrapping it around her leg in hopes to stop the blood flow. Whisper weakly nodded but screamed a bit when he tightened the belt.
    Riven then picked the girl up bridle Style " hey Silver I need you to keep your eyes open for me yeah? Keep them open for Sky okay?Your gonna be alright just keep your eyes open" he told her as calm as he could to hide his own panic. He felt her nod her head and muttered something along the lines of Sky,He could feel her blood sink into his uniform but he didn't care, what mattered was the fairy in his arms. " I'll take you to him silver, I promise you'll be with Sky just stay awake. He spoke firmly running towards the courtyard. He only hopes he wasn't too late.

A/N- I AM SOOOO SORRY IT TOOK THIS LONG.
Truth be told it's been a rough week for me, School is being a major pain and so are the people there. Along side long rehearsal for our musical. I haven't felt very motivated to update.
But y'all aren't here to listen to me complain y'all are here for the story and that's enough motivation for me.
I can't believe we are almost to 20k that's insane. I never thought this book was going to get this far and I am so honored y'all enjoy it.
Plz comment and vote I love reading your thoughts and reactions to my chapters they make writing a million times better💕✨💕