Hope

Much to his dismay Sky apprehensively made his way over to the only father figure he's had. He was hoping that Silva was going to tell him what he asked him back at the barrier, if not then there was no conversation to be had.
   Whisper was injured, severely injured, and all he wanted was to be able to take away her pain. But he wasn't a fairy, he was just a lost 17 year old with daddy issues who fell in love with the girl who hides in the shadows. A perfect pair.
     If he could he would take her away from the other world, perhaps live in the first world. No specialist, no stereotypes, no monsters trying to kill you. Just peace, it seemed almost foreign to the boy since the start of this year. Nothing was peaceful, except for those mornings he and Whisper would spend together by their tree, or more recently when they would sleep. He had his whole world in his arms.
   " do you think the barricade will hold?" He asked Silva in attempt to get the conversation going. " for a while" was his answer, always short and straight, No time for guessing games with Silva. After Silva's internal battle on how to talk to Sky, he was prepared, not ready no one could every be ready to tell the boy you raised the truth about something you wish to forget, but prepared to do it.
    " I don't know how this night will end, Sky, so I need to tell you the truth about Aster Dell." Sky looked down, so this was the conversation he was hoping for.But now facing it, the blonde didn't think he could go through with it, not without Whisper there to comfort him. " Bloom told me everything" the boy stated, he was lazily trying to avoid what he knew, just so he could deny it a little longer.
   Silva saw through his game, he understood it. But they were out of time, and considering the source of Sky's information, he didn't know his truth. The important truth. " Aster Dell is where Andreas died." The elder spoke, slow, and clear. Sky knew this would be a hard talk, but this wasn't what he thought. " what?, how is that possible? You said my dad died in a battle, fighting."Sky ran the facts, Aster Dell was a massacre not a battle, his dad was a hero, so this didn't make sense.
     Silva took a breathe, they just started and he was already struggling " he did." He told Sky the story from start to finish. The mission he and the others were sent on, the plan the separated them, knowing the Aster Dell wasn't evacuated, the inner question of morals or orders. But most of all, the crucial detail to the puzzle, Saul killing Andreas in attempt to save the people of Aster Dell.
    Sky took it in, word after word. The look on his face would remind anyone of a toddler who broke its favorite toy. " I ..... I had to run back to Farah and Ben. I thought I could stop them in time, but.... it was too late" Silva finished. Despite his hearts protests of wanting to scream and cry, he also could tell how hard it was for the man who did raise him. Silva killed his best friend to save thousands of innocent people, he killed his father to save people who were lost in the end.
  He was angry, distraught, anxious, betrayed. This night alone was too much for a whole lifetime. Whisper said "secrets thrive in the shadows" well now Sky couldn't agree more, the secrets that were hidden from him all his life had come to light now that he had finally questioned it. How Cruelly ironic was it that his Shadow Fairy get taken down and the biggest mystery of his life his revealed. It was like anything that kept his life sane, calm, manageable was being ripped away in the span of 1 night.
   Trying to keep his anger under control Sky spoke " you told me my dad was a hero" Silva wasn't expecting the boys anger to point towards Andreas, not at all. " Andreas saved countless lives before that day, Sky. He killed more burned ones than any of us, but he was flawed. We all are" Silva said, it was like a speech he herd a dozen times, flawed, imperfect, get better. It was all the same.
   " Flawed?" Sky sneered " he killed hundreds of people and you killed him. And all I get from you is you're both Flawed? What the fuck am I supposed to do with that? You told me this right now, while my girlfriend the girl who saved your life is dying before my eyes!" Sky anger was clear now, but it was just.
   Silva never did answer Sky, the pair was cut off by the rattling of the barricade and small shrieks from students. " they're here" Silva said leaving to get into position. Sky wanted to run to Whisper, so badly just to scoop her up and take her away from the hell of a nightmare, but knowing her she'd tell him that this is a dream compared to hers. She has nothing to be Scared of because her specialist was right there, and he was not only going to protect her but others as well because that's who he is.Sky wore a soft smile for a moment, that's exactly what Whisper would say to him. Sky to his position in the front with the specialist prepared to fight.
Terra was with her family trying to get the Burned one skin out of Sam in time. She was also holding Whispers hand for comfort, sure her wounds weren't as bad as his, but they still hurt like hell. The earth fairy was on the verge of tears.
  Whisper breathed heavily, she was doing better, but the infection was still spreading almost reaching her stomach, and the pain was still throbbing. Bloom had approached her and Stella earlier saying she had a plan, and against the light fairies protest Whisper made her go with her. She would be fine alone, she always was always will be.
     She heard Ben trying to comfort his children, but he himself was struggling to keep it together. Suddenly Terra left for some help, who? Whisper didn't know she was just focused on surviving. For Sky. She'd be damned to leave him in this place alone.
   Time had passed, Although the concept of time was a bit foreign for the silver haired girl and glass shattering brought her into the moment. 'Shit, the roof' she thought. The Burned ones had gotten through the roof.
  Her body went into control, instincts in overdrive. Her eyes went black and some unknown strength took hold. She sat up and swung her legs over the table, without warning her arms flung forward sending a shadow at the beast.
Everyone around her gasped. How? She's injured. Sky stared in disbelief he found something rising in his chest, hope. He felt Hope that Whisper was going to making it through.
    Dowling looked at the girl who was gleaming dark shadows from her body as she stood off with the burned one, the students where all circle the fight both in fear and curiosity.To some it looked like they were telepathically communicating. But to those who knew better this was what Shadow fairies were born todo. And right now it look like Whisper was going to do it.

A/N- SURPRISE!!! Two days in a row! I am super proud of this chapter and I hope that this makes up for all the ghosting and slow updates.
Especially the slow updates considering that it's not going to change much.
BUT WE MADE PROGRESS!
Comment and vote y'all I love you guys!!!💕✨💕✨