The Meeting

Whisper sat on the left side of bloom in the old office of head mistress Dowling " Think of Alfea as your new home, I'm sure it must be overwhelming in a entirely new world bloom" Dowling encouraged.  " And yet I saw no less than three people updating their insta stories..." bloom Replied.
At this point Whisper had zoned out and started to stare in the corner of the room covered by a shadow. She really wanted to get this over with so she could go find a quite place to write in her journal.
Yes her journal. Whisper clung to that thing as if it were her lifeline, probably because it was the only thing that could get her through her past without scaring anyone or herself. She found it easier to just write about the nightmares instead of talking and better yet feeling them.
Whisper herd the door close when she was snapped from her thoughts. She looked around and noticed Bloom was no longer with them, so she turned her attention back to Dowling " So you wanted me here, now what?" Dowling looked at the short girl " much like Bloom you want control, and I'm offering it to you" Whisper rolled her eyes.
" I know that much, I meant is it really safe that I'm here- I" " miss Whisper you are just as normal as any other fairy here, just because your magic is out of the ordinary does not mean you don't deserve an education" Dowling stated. A firmness in her voice Whisper hadn't herd before, but felt it wouldn't be the last time.
With that an awkward silence fell over the both of them. " Thank you, for- for giving me a chance" Whisper said truthfully. She couldn't remember a time someone actually treated her with such fairness. " it's what I'm supposed to do" the head mistress smiled.
" umm head mistress I was wondering" she paused for a moment " if there was any place Um outside where one could write?" Dowling smirked she knew what the girl was looking for and she had the perfect thought " well miss whisper if it's outside you want I suggest the trail right by the specialist training ground" Whisper smiled and started to make her way towards the door when Dowling called out " there is plenty of shade there too". Whisper beamed at that and quickly left the room before disappearing into the nearest shadow.

Sky and a slightly shorter light brown haired boy stood on a sparing pad out in the mid day sun holding wooden swords. " I don't know Riv there's just something about her" the boy, Riven chuckled at his friends statement " what, you're smitten after one chat?" He accused point his 'sword' at the blonde. Sky looked down then back at Riven, he then swung his sword over head causing the brunette to go into defense and block. Attack after attack until Riven jumped and kicked Sky giving him the advantage. They were caught in a lock when Riven spoke " what is it with you and the crazy ones?"
Unbeknownst to both specialist a sliver haired fairy had appeared leaning against a nearby tree across the field in the shade.
Riven then pulled from the lock and quickly elbowed Sky in the gut causing him to haul over a bit. " How do you know she's crazy? You Haven't even met her" Sky countered. Riven tisked " she's a ginge. They're all nuts, amazing shags though" the two boys were circling my the mat by now neither one daring to make a move. " oh, you speak from experience? Didn't realize your hand was a redhead." Sky teased. Riven insulted swung over at his best friend cause their sparring to continue until Riven laid on the mat without a sword and Sky standing above.
" you got slow this summer" the blonde stated. The brunette laughed from his place on the ground " correction I got height this summer" Sky gave a disappointing look down at the guy below him "really" he was caught of by Riven taking his hand to pull himself up " whatever big brother speech your going to give me.." " there no speech" " don't want to hear it"
   And with that the two friends departed. Sky looked out across the field when he saw the same girl from the courtyard. Deciding to try again to talk to her the confident blonde made his way over to the girl, and as she did she looked up and the two met eyes only for Sky's attention to be drawn to head master Silva throwing a sword and attacking him. The two sparred for a few seconds before sky was beat by his father figure. " well he fights a lot better with a bit of a heads up" the younger said to the group of first years. His attention then drew back to the tree where the mysterious girl stood, only to see she was gone again. A frown formed on his face and decided to head to the dorms to freshen up before the Orientation party.

   Whispers heart beat a mile a minute when she looked up and saw one of the most attractive guy she had ever seen, with blonde hair and great build, walking straight towards looking into her eyes. She panicked, she was t sure what he was going to do or try. But luck would have when the head master offered her an escape by momentarily distracting him, giving her a chance to flee into the shadows once again.