" I'm here Now"

Whisper couldn't hear anything, she was in a trance like state, like her nightmares. There the small girl stood at the end of the hallway of Alfea the lights were off and it was dark. The familiar fear was pounding in her chest. " hello?" She called, the girl wasn't expecting an answer but she was hoping she wasn't alone.
   The shadow fairy wondered a bit,looking for a way out, to her it didn't feel like a dream, it felt real. Whisper was scared. She wanted Sky, she hated that Bloom lied for her, she hated that she let her. The boy she had come to care for didn't deserve that, he deserved the world. Not that she could give it to him. But still she found herself wanting him.
   Time had past and Whisper was still wondering about. That was until she herd a growl, her eyes widened, her breathe sped up, her mind told her to run but her body didn't. Fear took hold of her, the silver haired girl turned her head to see the same grueling, burned, charred monster she had seen before. Before she was able to the creature started sprinting, sending the fairy in front into survival mode.

Sky sat in the stool right next to where Whisper laid on the table, his hands were shaking as he gripped her hand, it was a bit cold which panicked him. The blue eyed boy just stared at the girl, she looked so peaceful, so calm, so beautiful. He reached his hand to tuck a stray piece of hair behind her ear.
    He sighed " cmon little shadow I need you to wake up, I can't loose you" his voice was shaking, the sentence was barley a whisper. But somehow he knew she would hear it.
   Professor Harvey walked in on the pair and his faces softened. Sky was practically laying over Whisper, his eyes red, hair a mess, clutching her hand like a life line. " Now don't you worry Sky, she is going to be just fine" he smiled preparing the things he needed to wake her up. Sky nodded, just then Silva walked in with a pretty worried look on his face, the specialist took the spot next to sky. " so Ben, will she be alright?" He asked placing a comforting hand on the boy's shoulder.
   The earth fairy nodded walking over " she just has a concussion, based on what Bloom said, this should wake her up, however there is a chance she won't remember what happened so let's not push the girl yeah?" The Herbologist said. Both men nodding looking slightly relieved that she would be alright. Harvey moved the strong order over the small shadow fairies nose, they saw the girl stir and waited for her to fully come around.

Whisper slowly started seeing black, she could hear voices but couldn't see anything. At first she thought she had accidentally taken her sight away but soon realized they were just closed. There was a pounding in her head, like something was stabbing it, causing her to groan. The voices immediately stopped " Whisper? Can you hear me?" That was Sky's voice.
Almost at once she recalled her nightmares causing her to spring up eyes wide with fear. If it jade to been for his reflexes the two students would have collided. " S-Sky what- what happened I-I" the small girl tried to get out. Her head was throbbing, her buddy felt heavy, her fear was peaked. " hey, shhh sh calm down love, I've got you, your safe, I'm here, we are all here, you're alright" the blonde soother pulling her into his chest.
Sky was relieved Whisper had woken up, he wasn't to pleased with her panic. Holding the shadow fairy in is arms, he finally was able to think clearly, she was safe, his shadow was safe and here with him. That's all that mattered, the blue eyed boy started running his finger through her hair unknowingly helping with the headache, kissing the top of her head. The girl responded by nuzzling even closer to him, which only caused his grip to tighten.
" Whisper, how are you feeling?" Harvey asked after sometime, truth be told she forgot there were others in the room, including Silva who had a look on his face that she wasn't sure of. The fairy focused back on the professors " I feel sick really, my head is killing me, and my body feels heavy. I can't remember anything passed getting in the car" she stated quietly as possible. The earth fairy nodded " well that's typical with concussions, take it easy for a while, the headache might go away after some rest but of not just come back to me".
Whisper nodded and snuggled back into Sky, to tired to form words. " Sky why don't you take her back to her dorm, it's been a long night" Silva suggested, his voice softer more father like. Sky nodded and wrapped Whisper around him, it was obvious she wasn't going to walk. " Sky?" The small girl muttered " hm?" He answered trying to keep his voice low to not worsen her headache, " how come you've stayed by me, after everything that's happened most people would have abandoned me, why haven't you?" She asked her voice was soft, sad. He looked down at the girl in his arms as he walked " because little shadow, your worth standing by. You've brought more light into my life than anyone else, of course I'm going to stand by you. Your smart, funny, caring, kind, honest, and most of all your strong Whisper, you've fought one to many monsters alone, and I'll be damned if I let you face anymore" he explained as quietly as possible, by this time they had made it to Whispers room which was now only filled with her Stuff.
Sky would've cared about the Light fairies disappearance but Whisper came first. He help her get her leather jacket off, and tucked her in. " thank you Wonder boy" Whisper acknowledged, the specialist smiled " of course my little Shadow" and kissed the her forehead again.
Sky got up to leave when Whisper grabbed his wrist, " please, pleased stay, I don't want to be alone" she pleaded. You could hear the fear in her voice, the desperation of not wanting to be left with her nightmares. " you sure?" He asked, the silver haired girl nodded, the Blonde took his jacket off, leaving his sweats and shirt on, and got into the bed. Almost immediately Whisper was curled up against clinging to him like her life depended on it.
He smiled and held the girl in his arms " shh you're alright, I'm not leaving I promise, get some rest, you need it" he soothed. And with that the shadow fairy cuddled up to him was in a deep slumber, a peaceful one this time.
Sky stared at the beauty in his arms 'she's safe' he thought, ' I'm not ever leaving her again' just thinking about the danger she was in scared him. Whisper has become his whole world, and he almost lost her, without telling her the truth. The truth of what he felt for her, the he loves her."goodnight, Whisper, I'm here now" he whispered to her knowing she was asleep. It wasn't an "I love you" but it was their promise, the promise both had made to each other. The promise to be with one another.
And so the specialist and the fairy slept in the others arms that night, both safe from the horrors that were to come, both finally at peace not knowing the secrets that were about to be undone.

A/N - can I just say I loved writing this chapter Sky and Whisper are literally everything!!
Comment your reactions I love to see them
Enjoy! 💕💕💕