Night and Day

Whisper was now walking through the shadows into Dowling's office, she saw Beatrix in some sort of frozen state. It looked painful to be honest, " I'm sorry about this, but quite honestly it's what you get for Murder" Whisper sympathized. She then continued down the tunnel her friends where enviably on.
    After minutes of Walking she finally herd the familiar voices of the group. " so I take it everything is going to plan?" She asked. Terra looked at the girl and nodded, you could tel she was struggling a bit with all this " yup, Blooms inside we are just waiting for her" Musa informed.
   After a few minutes nothing had happened and a certain Earth fairy was getting even more anxious, " Bloom has been in there a long time. What could they be talking about?" Terra asked. Whisper was sitting on the ground just listening for any signs of movement. " I once heard you talk about dirt for two hours.Dirt. Two hours." Stella remarks " it was soil. We just left Beatrix lying there in Miss Dowling's office. I just wanna make sure she's not awake, fashioning three shives." The brunette defended.
   Whisper chuckled " she was still there when I came through, and Terra it wouldn't be three shivs just one." "Exactly, one three times. Stab, stab, stab" Musa cut in the pair shared a laugh at their dark humor but Terra wasn't having it. " can we just go check please?" " Fine. But your overreacting." Stella stated quite annoyed. Whisper Stood up from her spot on the ground and as she did there was a sudden pull from the shadows. 'Warning' the small girl thought, what was the warning for? Did Beatrix escape? Was Bloom in danger?
   The shadow Fairy decided to ignore it for the time being before her anxiety got the best of her, she had to stay focused. At least that was until the group had found their way to the entrance of the secret passage and low and behold there was no air fairy.
" ah, look at that. She's gone. I'd like my apology via scented, handwritten note after we find her" Terra states in a ' I told you so' manner," How did she-"Whisper never got to finish her sentence when Musa alerted them, followed by angry footsteps of two Professors.
    The door swung open to reveal a furious Dowling and Harvey, followed by a guilt looking Aisha. 'That traitor' the shadow fairy thought of her friend, " you have no idea of the trouble you could've caused." The headmistress stated Harshly. " we were just trying to find the-" Terra attempted to explain but her dad was not having it. " not another word! Come with me." It was a demand not a request. " hope the Brownie points you get from this will keep you company when you have no friends." Stella insulted the Water fairy who remand silent. Whisper just looked at the ground, she couldn't look at Aisha. She had trusted the Girl with her most important secret, and after what just happened was it safe?
   And so all the Winx suite inhabitants minus Bloom were escorted back to their rooms by a pissed off Professor.  Whisper took the seat by the Window it was dark, a bit cloudy, cold too. It felt like home. " insubordination, Breaking and entering, endangering the lives of your classmates, and releasing Rosalind..." Professor Harvey lectured the girls. Whisper wasn't listening.
   She missed the part where Terra stood up to her dad. Instead she focused on the same familiar pull from earlier, the only thoughts on what it meant that she could come up with were, Bloom is in Danger, they are in danger. The silver haired girl went with the first option seeing as they are in the school, and Bloom, well who knows.
   She was cut from her thoughts when she herd magic being used to seal the door. They were locked in. Whisper looked at her suite mates and then Aisha, shit was going to go down. Sighing the girl stood up from her spot and went into her and Stellas room. She went to her corner and sat at the desk, on it was her oh so beloved journal.
   Whisper had gotten the journal years and years ago, right after she turned 13. You see after the incident of discovering her powers, is when the nightmares started, at first it was once every two months but then it became monthly, then every other week, until almost daily. She had tried everything to make them stop, it wasn't until she was walking by some ally when she saw it lying there that she decided to write about it. And when she couldn't write she'd draw, and soon they became manageable, to a point.
    " it means a lot doesn't it" Whisper turned around to see Stella looking at her, she sighed and looked back at the book " yeah" was all she could mutter. " I don't mean to intrude or anything it's just, you always have it, or it's hidden, is it like a diary?" The blonde inquired, after spending days of just watching her roommate she began to notice signs of just how broken she was. The journal, the coverage of clothing, the way she rarely meets someone's eyes, her quietness, it added up.
  " something like that...... it's a coping method, of sorts, it's one of the few places that is safe, for me at least" Whisper said quietly, she couldn't believe she was opening up to Stella but after the talk about the queen it seemed fair. " we are more alike than we seen you know" Whisper said coming to the realization.
    " what do you mean?" The light fairy asked, the shadow fairy smiled, it wasn't happy, it was a smile of comfort " we both hide who we are Stella. We hide from the world, at let them believe the lies because there is nothing you can do to change them. The world thinks we are both bitches and powerful fairies when quite honestly it's the opposite. They don't know the real you Stella. The Stella that I see, Sky's sees. The Stella that just risked everything for someone she didn't really like, who cares more about her friends than she leads on, who's a strong leader anyone should be proud of." The small girl said.
    Stella eyes had watered, she was struggling so hard not to cry, all she could do was nod " I guess you right, we are just two people who no one knows. I hide to look strong, you hide to look weak. Whisper you are one of the most powerful, beautiful, kind, fairy I have ever met and I am so sorry you live like this.  If my mum comes for you someday I promise to do everything in my power to prevent them from taking you."
Now it was Whispers turn not to cry " thank you" she said her voice was so soft. The two girls looked at each other before ultimately hugging one another. Who ever said a light and shadow fairy couldn't get along would be wrong, these two girls are more alike than anyone could imagine, like night and day they were the same but different.
   The moment was cut off when the lights started to flicker, causing everyone in the suite to head to the main room. At some point Sam and joined them in their Prison. " are we having a power outage?" Stella asked, " how does that even happen here?"Aisha inquired. " well, it shouldn't" Terra said answering both girl's questions.
   Whisper didn't like this, the pull she felt had gotten stronger, something was wrong. But she still didn't know what. " yeah, I'm gonna skip the history lesson and check it out" Sam said cutting Terra off from her little rant. " I'll come to Sam, it's safer and two is better than one" Whisper added. The boy nodded, feeling better he wasn't going alone.
The two made it out of the suite, Sam boring and Whisper through the shadows. Once they turned the corner into a different Hallway the light at completely shut off. Whisper froze, this was too familiar, like deja vu, her nightmares.  " Hello?" Sam tried to reach anyone, whispers eyes Widened she knew what was going to happen " Sam we need to get to the suite. Now." She stated demandingly, Sam looked back at the girl in curiosity, he was about to ask why when a growl cut him off.
They both looked around to find a burned one standing at the end of the hallway. Whisper was frozen in fear for a moment, the beast to advantage and pounced sinking its claws into Sam's lower side and pushing Whisper against a wall.
  Whisper kicked into Survival mode, Sam was hurt he had to get a away " Sam!Run!" She screamed trying to catch the beast attention. She could use the shadows as a scapegoat, but not before he was safe. Sam struggled for a moment but used the opportunity to get back to the girls. Leaving Whisper with the burned one. " Hey crispy over here!" She yelled taking off down the hall. She knew she couldn't put run it for long, but she had to try.

Sam was panting going through walls until he made back to his sister and girlfriend. The group screamed seeing the state he was in and Terra immediately went into Doctor mode.  " there's a Burned one in the school!" He strangled out between the grunting and screaming from the pain of the wound. He felt like he was burning on the inside. The girls didn't have much to help, and they were still locked in the suite, Terra was doing all she could for her brother.
Stellas mind had wondered somewhere else " Sam, where's Whisper?" Then it went silent.

A/N- I am sorry this took so long to get out, like I said this episode has a lot of back and fourth and it's hard to decide how I want to go about it.
This wasn't my original thought for how this was going, but I had writers block. I am quite satisfied with it though.
Comment what you think!✨✨💕