Secrets Revealed?

Começar do início

"No, now can you please go away", Kaoru asked from the other side of the door.

"Kaoru I swear if you don't answer, I will kick down this door without a second thought"

"You wouldn't dare"

"Or wouldn't I?"

Joe was about to kick the door down when Kaoru opened the door his fox traits showing and all. "Are you happy?"

"Kaoru what is", Joe could barely put into words. Kaoru seeing no need to hide it anymore explained everything to Joe. Who seemed to be fine with it. Of course Kaoru left out the part about him watching Joe.

"So what I am getting is that you are some sort of half spirit animal who has to watch over a person. That every three months this happens"

"Yes, you dopey gorilla"

"This explains why you were absent every couple or so months during school"

"Yes, now can you leave?"

"No, I want to know who are tasked to watch over"

"Just some random person"

"Who is it?"

"Nobody you know", Kaoru lied, but Joe knew it was a lie.

"You know for someone so smart you really should get better at lying"

"I am not lying", Kaoru said trying to keep a cool look on his face. Yet the tips of his pink fox ears were red.

"Yes, you are now what aren't you telling me?"

"Nothing", Kaoru said backing away. When he tripped on air he was about to fall when Joe touched his back and caught him. His face way to close to Kaoru's.

"Kaoru tell me the truth what are you not tell me?"

"Fine it's not like anything is going to change anyway. Damn you are persistent . Are you like this with your women?"

"Nope only with you", Joe said with a warm look on his face. He pulled Kaoru back up. Kaoru let out a sigh. Before explaining everything else to Joe. After he was done his face had a faint hint of a blush spread across it.

"Now are you happy?"

Joe didn't say anything for a moment. "Kaoru do you by any chance love me?"

"What gave you that idea?"

"It wasn't anything I just got a feeling you know"

"Well you are wrong now can you leave. I have work tomorrow", Kaoru asked trying to push Joe out the door before he revealed anything else.

"Kaoru I will ask you this again do you love me?"

"Say I did why do you care? Don't you have a harem of women after you? Surely you can do better then me"

"Idiot", Joe said and before Kaoru could say anything Joe pulled Kaoru in by his yukata. Before pressing his lips on Kaoru his eyes closed. Kaoru eyes wide open trying not to trip. Joe looked away afterwards and was about to leave. When Kaoru grabbed his wrist his face red.

"Do you by a chance love me?"

"Yes you AI nerd and I have for years"

"Why me?"

"Are you seriously asking me that?"

"Yes"

"Because you are the most beautiful person I have ever met"

"Way to win me over comment on my appearance why don't you. Besides you flirt with a number of women every day so why should I believe you", Kaoru turned away with a huff. About to leave when Joe grabbed his waist and spun him around. Their face close enough for a kiss.

"If you would let me finish. You would know that I only flirt with them to distract me from you. I love how strong you are. That it's not just your appearance that I love about you. I love how smart you are, how you always fight for who you care about, your stubbornness, and everything else about you. You would know that to me you are my one and only light and my one and only love"

"Wait are you saying what I think you are saying?"

Joe was tired of this and pulled Kaoru in for a kiss. "Does that answer your question?"

Kaoru smiled a rare genuine smile. "Perfectly you gorilla", he teased.

"Seriously can you go one minute without calling me a name?"

"Nope but you love me for that", Kaoru responded.

"Yes I do damn it why did it have to be you?"

"I love you too you gorilla", Kaoru said as he pulled Joe in for another kiss as this continued. At that moment for once in his life Kaoru was greatful for his three months event. If it hadn't been for that he might not be where he is. That night changed everything for Kaoru and Joe. As they spent the rest of the evening making up for all of their lost time.

A/N: I am quite proud of myself for finishing this. Writing this was a joy. I love how fanart gives me ideas. The best part about writing this was I didn't have to write ADAM and the crush that I suspect Kaoru once had for him.