SIXTEEN

_________

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

An Inquisition

__________

VADER SHOWED UP TO MY MEETING WITH RIVVEN.

I wasn't expecting to see him there, but I welcomed his presence. The meeting was taking place in a small briefing room, and we didn't bother sitting down as it was only a matter of formalities.

"And you provided the factory with the correct documents?" Rivven questioned, his eyes on his paper on which he was taking down rushed notes.

"Yes, General," I replied, standing on the other side of the table. He mumbled to himself while flicking through the pages. Meanwhile, Vader stepped closer to me, his arm brushing against mine before placing his hand on the small of my back. I almost choked, but remained calm.

"Who signed on for the documents?" Rivven questioned, sitting at the table with his head down.

Vader's hand slowly began trailing downwards, until his hand was cupping my ass. With wide eyes, I cleared my throat. "Uh, the- the Assistant Officer. Arrion, I believe."

Rivven nodded before continuing to ask me nondescript questions, prompting simple answers from me. I had to dig my nails into my palms when I felt Vader's fingers slip even further down, until he was rubbing against my folds through my trousers. My body stiffened, and I kept my eyes forward.

"I've received word that the prototype should take..."

Rivven's droning words faded into nothing when Vader continued running his fingers up and down my crotch, pressing a little harder whenever he stroked on my clit. My legs squeezed together impossibly tight, and I had to bite down onto my lip to keep in my whimpers, to the point of almost drawing blood.

"Did you hear me, General Damri?" Rivven asked suddenly, looking up a second after Vader retracted his hand.

"Of course," I replied, my voice wavering slightly.

"And?" He pressed with a raised eyebrow. "What is your answer?"

"You can discuss future projects after the canon has been approved," Vader boomed. "Now, leave us to discuss the Stormtrooper Armor."

Rivven looked wary of Vader's order, but got up and left the room anyway. Once he was gone, Vader strolled over to the table, leaning against it while pulling off his mask.

"You're terrible," I said once our eyes met, still feeling fuzzy-headed from his groping.

He replied with an arrogant smirk, before lifting up two fingers and gesturing for me to go to him. I complied, making my way over and letting him pull me into his arms.

"He was boring you," Vader mumbled against my lips, his arms wrapping around my waist. "So I thought I'd make things fun. You don't want to have fun?" I enjoyed seeing his light, playful side, and it made me feel warm inside to provide him with a distraction from his usual seriousness and tension.

Holding back my grin, I placed my hands on his chest before our lips met in a tender kiss. It wasn't rushed, and we took our time in exploring each other's mouths. My hands moved up to run through his hair, gently pulling on it and rubbing his scalp. He let out pleased hums into my mouth, his own hands stroking my hips.

The kiss was softer than anything we had done before, but I wasn't complaining. There was no hurry to get naked, no desperation to chase our orgasms, no lack of connect during intimacy. It was just a simple kiss, naughty and right where Rivven was sitting minutes prior.