50K part 2!! + Competition winners!

Start from the beginning

To Netherlands: Congratulations on the character development you're now better than UK! As a reward you can have your favourite food.

Netherlands: Excellent, now be quiet about it or the others will think I'm soft. They are still colonies, not countries. But I will take that reward.

To America: How've you been doing as of lately bud, feeling ok?

America: Not really. Life hasn't been to fair to me. It's been quite bland and nothing seems interesting anymore. At least when Mexico was over, I had some kind of company. I mean, Spain is great and all, but, she doesn't really do much. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

To Antarctica: Where do you live since as far as I know you don't really seem to have a home? Also you can have your favorite food as well!

Antarctica: Here, I'll show you! *He grabs your hand and leads to an old bridge* I live under here! This is Rob Tob, he only has one hand. I live with him.

Rob Tob: I'm homeless, the kid just decided to stay with me.

New Zealand: Wait... you're homeless?

Antarctica: No, this is my home.

Rob Tob: This is a bridge, you live under a bridge.

Antarctica: I have a blanket

Rob Tob: You only have a blanket, and it's wet.

Antarctica: I love my home

Rob Tob: You have anywhere else in the world and you decide to live under a bridge with a one-handed hobo?

Antarctica: Yep

JackalopeSoda

To everyone: This issue still has not been resolved, who truly made the pavlova... if you can not come to an agreement, do a cook off, everyone gets to taste 😈 (u can do it kiwi)

A huge argument broke out between Australia and New Zealand and they began fighting. After a while of watching the entertaining fight, Canada broke them up and convinced them to be civil and have a bake off. They both agree, but it didn't take long for New Zealand to weaponize the spoons and for Australia to set fire to the kitchens. New Zealand suffered mild burns while Australia had several spoons stabbed into his arms.

To America Canada New Zealand and Australia: You all have a pass to kick UK as hard as u want in the balls with no consequence.

UK: Uh, no. No no no.... nonononononononoonononono!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!

Australia: I'm gonna kick your a$$ so hard!!

America: Not until I do it first!

New Zealand: Canada? Aren't you going to join in?

Canada: No, this is childish and it makes me cringe.

New Zealand: Suit yourself.

To all countries: what are your opinions on the CANZUK idea

UK: Wait. How do you know about that? I haven't told anyone!

Canada: Hey, it has a bit of my name in it

New Zealand: Mine too!

UK: Uh... no

Australia: Am I a part of this?

UK: No, no, no! 

France: Tell them the truth.

UK: It's a last resort to keep us united if I ever were to lose colonies