Chapter 27.

Hey beautiful(s), sometimes you have to die just a little inside in order to reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Sunghoon's POV :

      It's been over a week now that Jake stopped talking with me. After knowing about Jake's mom, I called Jae-hyuk hyung to ask him about Mrs. Shim. He told that Jake's mom went in comatose and is not sure when she will wake up. Jake knows about this too and is very much stressed. Though our promotions got over, we still have another schedules to do so Jake can't go and meet her mother even if they are in Korea.

      There are also four days left for Jake's birthday and I don't even know what to do or what to give him. He's not even looking at me. He would purposefully ignore me and would cling onto Heeseung hyung which I do not like it one bit. Guess I am having a taste of my own medicine.

      We also took two days off for Jake's birthday. He deserves this atleast for the things he went through. He doesn't know that we asked for the leave, he only knows that we are getting two days leave since our comeback got over. I will make sure that he spends his birthday happily and I do have a plan. I just need someone to help me through it. I will ask about it to the members later on. And if you ask about Sunoo and Ni-ki, they are much close than earlier. I think they will come in a relationship pretty soon.

       Right now, we all were sitting on our couch watching a movie. But I had no interest in the movie. My eyes were all the time on Jake, who was cuddled up in Heeseung hyung. He should be in my arms. I should be who's patting his head. I should the one to calm him whenever he flinched when there is a tough action scene. We were watching Black Panther which Ni-ki suggested.

      I guess I can't look at them any longer or I will pop off. "Guys, I will be off to sleep now." I announced and trudged my way upstairs into our room not giving others the chance to respond. I sat on the bed and sighed wondering when will Jake start talking with me again. I do have few things up my sleeve but I need to talk with the members first.

      I was thinking on how should I have a talk with the members since Jake is always with us when my phone went off. I looked at the caller id and saw that it was Jae-hyuk hyung, Jake's hyung. I quickly accepted the call, "Hello, hyung." Hyung started to talk and I patiently listened to him. "She is what!?" I exclaimed.

      Tomorrow is Jake's birthday as in when the clock strikes 12 today, Jake will turn 22. I went to Heeseung hyung seeing that he was alone and Jake was no where to be found. "Hyung, I want to talk with you." I said. "Is it about Jake?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "How did you know?" I asked and he shrugged, "Tell me. What is it?"

      I told him my entire plan and listened intently to me. "Finally. You came to your senses." He said after I finished telling him all the plan. "What do you mean?" I asked, confused what he is talking about. "Do you think I didn't notice your glares that I received whenever Jake was with me?" He asked. I scratched the back of head, embarrassed, "I-I am sorry, hyung." Heeseung hyung laughed, "That's fine."

      "It's good that you realised it." Hyung said. "Hyung, I realised it very long time back. I was just afraid to say it loud but seeing Jake all smiley with you did something to my heart." I said looking down. "You know I did all that to make you jealous. I mean I really consider Jake as one of my favourite doesaengs but, I did it so that you will come to your senses." Hyung said and I nodded, understanding his intentions.