Chapter 22.

Hey beautiful(s), tired? That's okay. You are human and are bound to feel tired. Don't forget to take a break once in a while :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Jake's POV :

      "Sunghoon?" I looked at the person who held the door open. There was an awkward minute of silence between us before he cleared his throat. "Were you expecting Ni-ki?" He asked with an unfamiliar feeling in his eyes. "Um.. yeah I mean no. I mean Ni-ki said that he will go after me so I thought it must be him." I stuttered. "He asked me to go first that's why I came." He explained to which I nodded.

      "Wait." I suddenly remembered something, "That means Ni-ki will pair up with Sunoo as the other three are in one room." I pushed pass Sunghoon and went downstairs to meet Ni-ki. He still had his eyes close and the manager hyung raised his eyebrows, "Why did you come down?" I looked at Ni-ki who opened his eyes and was giving me a confused look.

      "Our room was booked too so now only one room is left." I said looking at Ni-ki. "Oh. So let's call others too." Hyung said and told the staff to call the other members. "Ah Jake, you didn't choose the same room as mine." Heeseung hyung whined as soon as he entered the living room. "Sorry hyung. I didn't want to sleep in a three bedded room." I apologised. "If I knew, I would have selected one of the top rooms." He said.

       "So who's sleeping with whom?" Jungwon asked. "Jungwon, Heeseung and Jay are in one room, Jake and Sunghoon are sharing one room and Ni-ki and Sunoo will be in one." Manager hyung explained. "Wait.. I'm with Sunoo hyung?" Ni-ki asked. Now this is what I was afraid of. "But I wanted to share the same room with Sunghoonie hyung. I even selected that room because I knew you like dark colours." Sunoo whined with a pout.

      I looked over at Ni-ki who was trying his best to not show any hurt, "Ni-ki, you said you will follow after me." Now, all the eyes were on me. "I wanted to. But Sunghoon hyung said that he wanted to go first and I complied." Ni-ki said and I looked at Sunghoon who quickly averted his gaze from me. I just couldn't understand what is happening since Sunghoon said that Ni-ki asked him to go first and now Ni-ki is saying that Sunghoon wanted to go first. Now how am I supposed to share one room with Sunghoon without there not being any awkward moments? And most importantly how is Ni-ki going to survive sharing the room with Sunoo?

      "Hyung, is there any way where we can exchange rooms?" I asked our manager hyung. Ni-ki looked at me with hopeful eyes because I knew that he doesn't want to share the room with Sunoo whereas Sunghoon was frowning while looking at the ground. "I am afraid that you cannot. I already warned you that once the room is selected, it will not be exchanged no matter who your roommate is." Hyung explained.

      "But is there any problem between you all? I mean Jake and Sunghoon are practically soulmates and Ni-ki and Sunoo were always joined to the hip." Jay said. "No ofcourse not. There's no problem. It's just that it would have been good for a change in roommates." I quickly said. I don't want any of the members to know that I and Sunghoon are not on good terms lately. I don't want to worry them.

      "So it's decided. Now you can unpack or rest or whatever you want. I will get going. Also, you have today off." Manager hyung said standing up and we all stood up too and said goodbye. "So what are we doing now?" Sunoo asked. I looked at Ni-ki who was sitting on the couch with blank expression. "Ni-ki, can I talk with you?" I asked him. He nodded and carried his luggage to the room that he was sharing with Sunoo but I saw a glance of Sunghoon and Sunoo looking at both.