Chapter 24.

Hey beautiful(s), the world will keep telling you it's dark until you become the light yourself :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Jake's POV :

      It was finally the day of comeback. We were backstage getting ready. We were performing 5 songs in front of Engenes. Yes Engenes because the virus was all over now. We will perform our main track first and then the B-sides. Though in between VCR will be played so that we get enough time to change clothes.

      We all were ready and now were finally waiting for our time though there were still 10 minutes left. "Hyung, I am feeling nervousness all over my body." Sunoo said to Sunghoon. "You don't need to worry ddeonu. I know that you will do well and I know that Engenes will love you." Sunghoon tried to calm him down.

      This made me remember how he comforted me during our debut show. But now, I know how to handle myself. I went towards Ni-ki who was playing in his phone. "I am fine hyung." Ni-ki said even though I didn't ask him anything. "I know you are not." I said rubbing his back. He sighed. "You are right. I am not. But I have to when I know that this is what we will be seeing from now on." Ni-ki gave in. I feel so bad for Ni-ki now. Sunoo is his first crush and he's experiencing this at such a young age.

      And if you ask me about any changes in between mine and Sunghoon's relationship then there is none. He was again back to his old self, would leave early in the morning and would come very late at night. Sunghoon is my first crush too but I feel like I can handle it but I can't see Ni-ki going such a difficult situation. "Forget about it for now. Let's have a blast comeback." I said and then we did 'fighting'.

      "Alright boys. Wear your mics." Our staff informed us and we wore our respective mics and then were off to the stage. We completed with our today's promotion and now we were all gathered around Heeseung hyung to see the response of our Engenes. We were all satisfied when all of them gave out positive response. We are glad that we didn't disappoint them. "You did so well today, boys." Our manager hyung said giving us his big smile to which we reciprocated equally. It so good to have a reliable hyung within us. He acts as a real older brother to all of us.

      "Hyung, we would like to do live and talk with Engenes." Jay said. "Ofcourse. But can you all wait for 15 minutes. I will set up the chairs." Hyung said. We chatted for the time being and when hyung informed us, we went in the room and started the live. Honestly, communicating with Engenes is the best thing I could ever do. It makes me feel so happy that I am loved by so many and I would forever be grateful for that.

      After talking enough we were now on our way to the dorm with me, Sunoo and Jay in one car while the others in another. We soon reached the dorm and checked the time that it was 9 pm. "Do you all want to sleep or?" Sunoo asked. "I am not sleepy." Jay said. "Me neither." Jungwon followed. We all weren't much sleepy. "So what should we do now?" Ni-ki asked.

      "We don't have anything to do except for watching a movie, do we?" Jungwon asked to which we all nodded. Soon we situated ourselves in our place to watch the movie but there was a tiny problem. Sunghoon was beside me on the couch. "Which movie do you want to watch?" Heeseung hyung asked. "Insidious." Jay answered.

      "N-no. Not horror." I pouted. I get scared easily when there's a jump scare and I don't wanna get clingy towards Sunghoon. "Okay Jakey. We won't watch horror. Someone please recommend another movie." Heeseung hyung said. "How about Spider-Man Far from Home?" Sunoo suggested to which we agreed. I was in between Sunghoon and Jay while Jungwon was beside Jay. Ni-ki and Heeseung hyung situated themselves on the bean bags.