Chapter 11.

Hey beautiful(s), I hope you all are doing fine and if not I hope you get the energy to pass through whatever situation you are into :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

      Sunoo was the first one to wake up and when he checked the time, he literally screamed. "Hyung, wake up." He desperately woke up the others. Jake woke up but still sleepy. Heeseung, Jay and Ni-ki being the last ones to wake. "Why are you shouting Sunoo? Did the world end?" Jay asked still not recovered from his sleep. "No hyung, it's 7:03. We missed our lunch and we were about to miss our dinner too." Sunoo exclaimed.

      "It is what? Jay hyung, let's go make dinner quickly." Jungwon said attempting to pull Jay with him to the kitchen. All of them left the bedroom except for Jake and Sunghoon. Sunghoon was about to leave but he saw Jake sitting on the stairs of the bunk bed still sleepy. "How are you feeling now?" Sunghoon asked. "Much better. Thank you Sunghoon-ah for the medicine. But how did I end up in the bed because as long as I remember, I just slept on the couch." Jake said.

      "I carried you here. I couldn't let you sleep on the couch." Sunghoon said. "Oh. I'm so sorry for bothering you. You were tired too and I ju--" Jake was cut off when Sunghoon said, "You didn't bother me a bit. And I told you, you are quite light. I don't even feel your weight." Jake nodded and then Sunghoon handed him his hand to Jake so that Jake could climb down and they can leave the bedroom.

      When they reached the kitchen, they saw that Jungwon and Jay were cooking or more like Jungwon making a mess and Jay genuinely cooking. "Let me help you, Jay. Jungwon you can go and rest." Jake said since he and Jay always cook for the others. Jungwon just nodded because he knew that he is not really good at cooking and just let Jake and Jay do the cooking.

      After Jay and Jake finished with their cooking, they called out for the members to eat. "What should we do now because I don't think any of us can sleep." Ni-ki said while chewing his food. "First of all, Ni-ki don't talk while eating and second, we can watch or play something." The eldest one suggested. Since Jay and Jake did the cooking, Heeseung and Ni-ki wil be cleaning while Jungwon and Sunghoon will be doing the dishes. As of Sunoo, he's busy prepping his skin.

      When all of them finished their respective work, they all met in the living room and settled on the couch with Jake and Sunghoon in the far right, Heeseung, Jay and Jungwon in middle while Sunoo and Ni-ki in the far left. They decided to do avengers marathon since their maknae wanted to watch the avengers.

      In the second half of the first movie, Sunghoon and Jake started cuddling with each other. Since, it was getting cold, they had their blankets with them; Sunghoon and Jake sharing one, Heeseung and Jungwon in one, Sunoo and Ni-ki sharing one and Jay having his own. Sunghoon had one of his arms around Jake's neck while the other hugging him from his waist. Jake had his head on Sunghoon's chest. Good thing that their sofa is a recliner one. Throughout the whole movie marathon, they stayed in the same position since it was too comfortable.

      They were on their seventh movie when Jungwon, Heeseung and Sunoo had dozed off. The rest decided to complete this movie and then go to sleep. Once the movie finished, Ni-ki carried Sunoo to their bed (yes, their bed cause they sleep in one), Jay woke up Heeseung and Jungwon, and Sunghoon and Jake went to their respective beds. Tomorrow they had to get up early for their dancing and vocals practice.

      The next day all of them followed their routine and then they were off to their work. This time Heeseung, Jake and Sunoo and shared the same car while the rest were in the other car. They reached their studio and first started their vocal practicing. After 3 hours, they were finally done with their vocal practicing and now were given an hour break.

      They transported to their dance practice where they were taking an hour break. Some were just chilling, some were taking a break and some were in their phones. As for Jake and Sunghoon, they both were lying on the ground with their bodies just a few centimeters away from each other. After their break was over, they were now having their dance practice.

      All of them working hard for their fans. They were now getting so busier day by day that the moment they step in their dorm, all of them just collapse on their beds. They were right now practicing their '10 months' choreography when their manager entered the room. All of them bowed to their manager which he bowed back.

      "So, you all have working so hard these past few days so the company has arranged a Membership Training for you all. We all will be going just on the outskirts of the city where it'll be filmed and you all will also have some time to relax." Their manager informed. All of them were happy to hear this news. They all needed a refresher from this daily routine.

      They all went to their dorm a little early because they had to leave early in the morning. Since, they already had their dinner at the company, they just freshen up and then went back to sleep. You must be wondering if Jake and Sunghoon sleep together? The answer is no. They sleep in their respective beds though sometimes Sunghoon thinks of sleeping with Jake and quickly dismisses the idea and just sleeps while staring at Jake.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Double update 'cause it's my birthday today so consider it as my gift to my precious readers >< I finally completed all my assignments but now my exams are fast approaching so I will not be able to regularly update and I'm really sorry for that :( Please ignore mistakes or grammatical errors or kindly correct me :)