Chapter 10.

Hey beautiful(s), always remember that stars only shine when there is darkness :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

      The next day they all woke up and had to catches their flight since they were going back to Seoul. Sunghoon insisted on carrying Jake's bag but the older declined saying that it's not that heavy. They all reached the airport and boarded their plane. Jake was sitting with Ni-ki while Sunghoon was sitting with Jungwon and Heeseung, Jay and Sunoo were sitting together.

      "Okay so we have a problem here." Their manager started. All of them looked at their manager. "Wear your masks and the caps as well. Somehow your fans got to know about your location and the whole airport is packed with reporters. Please all the members stick together with each other. Make sure that none is left behind alone." Their manager continued. All nodded their heads and when the flight was about to land, all of them wore their masks and caps to cover them up.

      When they came out from their flight, they could already see many reporters." Remember my words. Stick with each other." Their manager said. They were going to their car but it was so difficult as reporters keep pushing them trying to take their photos and videos. They made sure to stick together but with all the pushing, Sunghoon and Jungwon were pushed ahead from their group. Sunghoon made sure to protect Jungwon.

      There were less reporters with them but the other group had so many reporters that Sunoo started feeling dizzy and fainted. All thanks to Heeseung who noticed it and pulled him for a hug. The 5 were now moving forward while forming a circle with Sunoo being in the middle and Jay and Ni-ki at the back. Sunghoon and Jungwon had already reached their car and were waiting for the others to join them, praying that nothing major would happen.

      The boys were close to their car with Heeseung still side hugging Sunoo, the managers were trying to create a pathway so that the boys can easily enter. The boys had lined up now with Jake being first one, then Sunoo, then Heeseung, then Ni-ki and lastly Jay. They were hardly 3 steps away from their car when Jake held his head and momentarily fainted. But it was good that their manager noticed and made Jake stand up.

      Seeing Jake fainting, Sunghoon was so much worried now. He could see. He could see that Jake is on the verge of crying. As soon as Jake entered the car, Sunghoon spent no time in pulling Jake besides him and hug him. Jake was still a little hazy but he very well knew who those arms belong to. One by one, all the members were inside the car and the drive rode off not wanting the boys to face more of the media.

      "Jake, are you okay? Are you still feeling dizzy? Do you need water? Can you hear me?" Sunghoon was so worried for Jake. "I'm fine. I just have a little headache. Nothing major." Jake assured. Sunghoon still had his arms wrapped around Jake. "But wait." Jake, who was leaning on Sunghoon, suddenly sat up straight, "Jungwon, Sunoo and Ni-ki. Are you three okay? Sunoo, do you need some medicine or water?" Sunghoon smiled internally seeing Jake care so much of thr maknaes that he forgot that he himself was not well.

      "We are good, hyung. Sunghoon hyung protected me well. But Sunoo hyung needs some rest." Jungwon said. Jake was somewhat relieved. "Ni-ki? Oh my god. We are so sorry. We almost forgot about you that you should be in the front and not at the very back. We are so sorry." Jake apologised. "Nothing to sorry about hyung. Jay hyung was with me the whole time and I'm perfectly fine. Nothing happened to me." Ni-ki assured.

      "And what about you guys? Are you all okay?" Jake asked to the other three. "We are all fine Jake. Don't worry too much or you'll get even more headache." The eldest said. "Yes and this smal things can't do anything to me. I'm too tough to break." Jay said trying to lighten up the mood. "The moment I say that there's a ghost in the bathroom of our dorm, you'll not be entering the same place without someone by side. 'Too tough to break'." Sunghoon teased.

      "Ofcourse not. I'll go alone. I don't need anyone. But wait-- is there seriously a ghost?" Thanks to Jay that the environment in the car lightened up. "You should rest for a while. I'll wake you up when we reach our dorm." Sunghoo said to Jake. Jake nodded and was about to sleep when Sunghoon rested his head on his. Jake looked up from Sunghoon's shoulder confused by the younger's behaviour. "You will get neck ache if you sleep any other way." Sunghoon explained. Jake nodded and then finally went to sleep.

      Sunghoon looked around and realised that mostly all were asleep. The maknae were asleep in the back with Jay. Heeseung was on his phone. Sunghoon looked at Jake and caressed his cheeks. The taller once again put his around arm around the other careful not to wake up Jake. It was only he and Heeseung who stayed up the entire way.

      When they reached their dorm, Sunghoon softly woke up Jake while Heeseung woke up Jungwon and Sunoo first. "Sunghoon, you take them all upstairs. I feel like it'll be hard to wake these two up so I will come with them." Sunghoon nodded and held out Jake's hand as he was still sleepy while Jungwon and Sunoo was almost awake. He felt if he didn't hold Jake's hand, the latter is surely gonna dump himself somewhere and sleep at that spot [he also got a reason to hold Jake's hand ;) ]

      When they reached their dorm, Jungwon first went to the bathroom to do the business while Sunoo went to the bedroom. As for Jake, he just collapsed on the newly arrived sofa. He was so tired that he couldn't even stand and he's headache is not getting any better. "Jake, sleep in your bed. C'mon." Sunghoon tried to wake Jake up. "No, too sleepy. Head paining too much." Sunghoon knew that Jake was not feeling well with the way he talked in broken sentences.

      He went to the kitchen to take out some medicine and a glass for Jake. Once he found out the medicine, he pour water into one of the glasses and went towards Jake who was lying comfortably on the sofa. "Jake wake up. Take this medicine and then go back to sleep." Jake lazily sat up, quickly drank his medicine and slept again. Sunghoon sighed. He couldn't just let Jake sleep here on the couch.

      He heard the door being unlocked and looked to see that it was Heeseung, Jay and Ni-ki. "Took you long enough." Sunghoon said as Ni-ki too went in the bedroom probably to sleep more and Jay went into the kitchen. "It's really hard to wake them up." Heeseung sighed, "But well, I too will be off to sleep. Is Jake going to sleep here?" Heeseung said poiting to Jake. "I don't want him to. It's better if he sleeps in his bed. But he's not waking up." Sunghoon said. "Then carry him to bed." Heeseung suggested and then he too was off to bed.

      Sunghoon thought for a while before picking Jake up bridal style amd carrying him to bed. He entered the room and saw that all were asleep, Ni-ki slept with Sunoo while the others were in their respective beds. Since they have bunk beds, it was a bit difficult to carry Jake and put him in bed but he did it. Jake immediately curled up clutching one of his pillows. Sunghoon lightly giggled seeing Jake doing so.

      He climbed out from Jake's bed after staring him enough and went towards his. The moment he laid on the bed, he felt lonely. It was then he realised that he will not be able to sleep with Jake afraid what others would think. He huffed a little at his new realization. He could see Jake from his bed and smiled. Even if he can't sleep with Jake, he would sleep just by staring at him. Since they had their day off today, Sunghoon eventually went to sleep.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Guess who's back? Yes, your favorite author. Okay maybe not. Honestly, I didn't want to add the airport incident but felt like I should. No one should go through what they did. They are still babies for god sake. But nevermind, let's forget what happened. Atleast they are happy now, that's all that matters. Also, I won't be updating regularly as I previously used to do so and I'm really sorry for that. Ignore mistakes or grammatical errors or kindly correct me :)