Chapter 25.

Hey beautiful(s), stop being so afraid to be confident :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Sunghoon's POV : [suprise suprise ;)]

      Our promotion period got over yesterday and I realised that there's only 12 days remaining for Jake's birthday. Today is November 4. I didn't even bring him any gifts. I know what I did was wrong and of course I had reasons for it. I would never hurt him deliberately. He is just too pure and innocent to get hurt. And I promised myself that I would fix it.

      I was drinking water when I was suddenly turned around and met with a pouty Sunoo. "Hyung, you know that we decided something." He said. "I know but I can't carry on much longer. You know much I hurt Jake in the process but now I can't do that." I said pleading him slightly nor to carry his plan any further. He huffed a little and I knew that he was not gonna stop the plan.

      "Hyung, just a little bit more. We will make Ni-ki jealous a bit more and then I will stop. I promise. I mean that was the original plan, wasn't it? We will do it just for a month and it's about to get over in like 3 days. Please just a little bit more hyung then I won't trouble you." He tried to coax me. "Sunoo, it's not about you trouble me or not. But this plan of yours is not gonna end up anywhere. Let's stop this right here." I again tried.

      "Hyung, just a little bit more and Jake hyung is also becoming jealous, isn't it? So le-." He was cut off from a voice which I was very much familiar with. "You what?" I heard Jake say. I looked to my side to Jake with a frowning expression. That expression doesn't suit Jake at all. He should be smiling not frowning.

      "Did you seriously use Sunghoon just to make Ni-ki jealous?" Jake asked Sunoo who had his head down, staring at the floor. "Are you even hearing yourself? Ni-ki is just 19. He did become jealous at first but now he's only filled with hurt. Did you even think about what you are doing? Did you plan to make Ni-ki jealous or get hurt? That boy used to cry every night just because of you. I can't believe this right now." Jake said rubbing his forehead.

      I have never seen Jake so much frustrated and angry. If I were Sunoo, I would personally dig a grave myself and bury in it. "NI-KI." Jake yelled out which startled Sunoo. Ni-ki came into the kitchen looking at Sunoo who still had his eyes on the ground then at Jake and at last at me. I can literally see the question marks on Ni-ki's head.

      "Sunoo, you are going to tell him all about your plan right now." Jake said sternly. "Hyung-." Sunoo started but couldn't complete. "No. I am not hearing anything. You are not keeping him in the dark now. So you better tell him." Jake said. Sunoo looked at me to which I nodded indicating him to do what Jake told him. He and Ni-ki went upstairs in their room to talk and I hope this situation gets better and not worse.

      "Jake-" I said. "In the evening room." He glared and then went out of the kitchen. I think it's better to not say anything so I followed him out and sat on the couch beside him. Jungwon, Heeseung hyung and Jay were present as well. "What happened? We heard voices." Jungwon asked frowning a bit. "You can ask him. I am sure he will tell you." Jake said glaring at me. Remind me never to get on Jake's bad side again. "Sunghoon?" Heeseung hyung called out.

      "Well you see." I started. "Sunoo likes Ni-ki but he didn't want to tell you all. I mean don't understand him wrong. He was just afraid of coming out to you. So he told me act a little sweet towards him and make Ni-ki jealous. It was all his plan. He said that we will do this for a month and then stop. He was just afraid that Ni-ki wouldn't like him."