Chapter 2.

Hey beautiful(s), it is okay to not be okay sometimes. There maybe days where you feel like giving up but remember, there is no option to give up. Take a break and comeback stronger :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

      The sun casts his rays in the room of the dorm indicating the boys to start off their day. Jay crawled out of the bed, made his way towards the refrigerator, drank coke and again went back to sleep. Jake being a light sleeper woke up earlier than others and made his way towards the living room. But instead of getting ready, he again went back to sleep, using his jacket as a pillow.

      Sunoo was the second one to wake up. He immediately went to freshen up so that his face would look cute. Sunghoon too woke up but just like Jake, instead of starting his day, he too went in the living room, sat down on the floor and zone out. Anyone who would look at him would think that his soul literally left his body.

      "Sunghoon, come out from day dreaming." Sunghoon felt someone shaking his shoulders to order to properly wake him up and that person being Jay. "Did you freshen up?" Sunghoon asked. "Yeah, even Jake did." Jay answered. Sunghoon nodded and proceeded to freshen himself up.

      The oldest and the youngest were the last ones to wake up. And they woke up only because Sunoo kept whining how they were going to reach late for their first day of work. Both of them of quickly started to do their work and freshen up. Meanwhile, Jungwon and Jay were cooking breakfast of the boys. "Hyung, how do you feel? Finally going to work and debuting?" Jungwon asked. "I always imagined how it'd be like to go on work, debuting, meeting fans and now it is all becoming a reality. So, in a way I feel proud of myself that I finally achieved what I wanted." Jay answered. "How do you feel, Jungwon?" Jay added.

      "I feel like this is all a dream and the very moment I wake up, I'm gonna lose myself." Jungwon said while setting the breakfast on the table for the others. "Don't worry. Its not a dream." Jay reassured him by ruffling his hairs and giving a soft smile to Jungwon. He always has a soft spot for Jungwon throughout the I-land days. He thought of him as a younger brother whom he'd always adore since he was the only son.

      Sunghoon and Jake both were getting ready in the make up room. Jake was trying to fix his hair while Sunghoon was contemplating on which jacket he should wear. "Jake, which will suit me better?" Sunghoon asked Jake since he can't decide. Jake turned around to see Sunghoon holding two jackets, one was white while other one was kind of light green. "Wear the white one. It'll suit better with t-shirt that you have on." Jake said to him. "Right? I was thinking the same." Sunghoon said with a smile and proceeded to wear his jacket.

      Jake was still fixing his hair when Sunghoon asked to help him fix it since Jake was being a whiny mess. Sunghoon being taller didn't have any problem while fixing Jake's hair. "You look cute." Sunghoon complimented Jake. Both of their faces close to each other but not too close. Jake blushed at the distance between them and also partly due to Sunghoon's compliment. Sunghoon would always compliment him every now and then but he'd still get flustered. "Thank you." Jake replied shyly. Sunghoon could only coo at how Jake was being all flustered.

      They both went to the kitchen to grab their breakfast only to realise that they were the last ones to reach. "About time you both came. What were you both doing in the room?" Sunoo inquired. "Jake's hair were all being messy today and he couldn't fix it so I helped him. That's it. That's what we were doing. Nothing else." Sunghoon put more pressure on 'nothing else' since he knows where Sunoo's mind wanders off to.

      "Okay, let's all eat our breakfast. We are already running late." Ni-ki said. "Says the one who woke up late." Jungwon teased. "Alright alright, we were the ones who woke up late but now lets all have our breakfast and hurry up." The oldest said. All of them quickly had their breakfast and now were off to their first day on their new work. Heeseung, Jake and Sunoo shared one car while Jay, Sunghoon, Jungwon and Ni-ki shared another.

      Jake and Sunghoon, both were disappointed to not have shared the same car but they let it go as they'd meet at the company anyways. Soon, all of them reached the company. They started to explore it since this is where it all will start. Their dream to become a global idol will start from here. They explored the longue area, the dance studio where their sunbaenims do all the dance practice. All of them excited to move forward to their desired dream together.

      It was now time to do their first Vlive and saying that they were nervous would be an understatement. They thought what if no one joined their live but were suprised to see thousands of fans coming right when they started the live. The feeling of nervousness was still there but there was greater feeling of being loved. Being loved by their fans from all over the world. They were happy that they can communicate with their fans this way since they can't do it in person because of the current situation. After talking for some more time, they ended the live with the promise to do another soon.

      Then they were taken to spot where the suprise party was being held for them. Even their executive producer Bang Si-hyuk also know as Bang PD was there. They were so suprised and touched by the gesture of their company. They also communicated with their parents since they all missed them all so much especially Jake and Ni-ki who had not seen their parents from such a long time.

      "The idol that you dreamt of being is probably different for everyone," Bang PD started "but whatever you imagine, you wouldn't have dreamt of being an idol group without fans. Because of their dedication, Kpop was able to show their presence in the global music industry and Kpop idols could roam the entire world. Just because you debuted as an idol, it doesn't mean that you're naturally worth of such devotion. The fans aren't dumb. They're ready to look at you with more affection than anyone. But at the same time, they're the ones who can strictly find out who you really are." Bang PD's speech left everyone in awe.

      They realised how their fans play an important role in order for them to be an idol. They cut the cake, feeding each other, playing with helium balloons. It was now time for them to go to their dorm as it was quite late and they had to wake up early the next day. This time Sunghoon and Jake ended up in the same car. "Sleep, I'll wake you up when we reach there." Sunghoon said while comforting Jake looked vert tired. "No, it's okay. We'll reach there soon. I can handle it." Jake said giving his smile.

      They reached their dorm where all of them immediately went to their room to sleep as they all had a hectic day and went to sleep without the care to change their clothes.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Our boys did this. I'm so proud right now (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ) Let's continue to work together and our boys all the awards that they deserve.

Don't forget to collect tickets and vote on SMA.