Chapter 18.

Hey beautiful(s), stop being available to people who are there for you only when it's convenient to them :)

Note : This will be fashback part 2. Please read the note at the end.
This chapter will also be
veryyyy long :p

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

      As the morning came, Sunghoon woke up first with a view of Jake completely snuggled up to him. A smile automatically crept up on Sunghoon's face by looking at the older. He tried to get up but to no avail as Jake was snuggling more into Sunghoon and was clutching onto Sunghoon's hoodie. Since Sunghoon didn't want to wake up Jake, he again lied down and started playing with Jake's hair.

      After about half an hour, Jake woke up to someone caressing his head softly. He slowly opened his eyes to see that Sunghoon was wide awake. "Good morning." Sunghoon breathed out. "Good morning." Jake greeted back. "Also, Merry Christmas Jakey." Sunghoon said smiling widely. "Merry Christmas Sunghoonie." Jake greeted but he soon realised that he was still clutching onto Sunghoon's hoodie. He quickly retreated his arms, blushing slightly.

      "Finally. I thought I wouldn't get up from bed today." Sunghoon said getting up from bed and streching his arms. "Then you should have woken me up." Jake said. "Nah. You looked really cute and didn't want to disturb your sleep. Now, c'mon get ready, we will have breakfast and then I will take you to ice rink." Sunghoon said pulling Jake towards him since he had no intention of leaving the bed.

      Once they both were ready and had breakfast, they were off to the skating rink. "Oh my god. Sunghoon?" A pretty girl asked as soon as they went under the stadium. "Well yes. I am." Sunghoon replied. Jake was standing clueless at the back since he doesn't know who that girl is but assumed that she too is an ice skater and maybe one of the friends of Sunghoons.

      "Wow. I am seeing you after what how many months?" The girl asked to which Sunghoon laughed. "Oh, Yana this is Jake. Jake, this is Yana. We did ice skating together." Sunghoon introduced. Both of them did their greetings and after talking enough, the 02' were off to ice skating. Sunghoon took Jake to his locker where his skater were kept. Hr unlocked his locker and took out his skaters.

      But he also took out another skaters and gave them to Jake. Jake was confused as to why Sunghoon had two skaters and why was he giving one to him? "Wear it. You too are going to do ice skating with me." Sunghoon explained. "But, I don't know how to skate. I will fall and make fun of myself in front of you." Jake said, pouting.

      "It doesn't matter if you fall. I will be there to catch you. And even if you fall, I will not make fun of you. I promise." Sunghoon assured. Jake was still in doubt but took the skates nevertheless. "How did you even have this skates?" Jake asked, tying the laces. "I talked with the coach yesterday to put an extra pair of skates in my locker for you." Sunghoon explained.

      After both of them wore the skates, Sunghoon quickly glided on the ice showing off his skills as well as happy to meet his old friend. Jake was watching him silently, gripping on the rails so that he wouldn't fall. After doing enough skating, he came towards Jake who had not moved from his place. "C'mere Jake." Sunghoon said streching his hand forward for Jake to hold. Jake slowly held both of his hands and then Sunghoon started skating backwards.