Chapter 20.

Hey beautiful(s), don't forget to take rest once a while. Your mind as well as your body needs it :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Jake's POV :

      I tucked Ni-ki under the blankets telling him to sleep. He needs it after much crying. After making sure that Ni-ki was asleep, I made my way into the living room. Yes, we still live in the same dorm, no changes.

    I sat on the sofa and started reminiscing my time with Sunghoon. I wonder where did it all went wrong. Was it my mistake? Did I do something wrong? Did he know about my crush on him that's why he distanced himself? This were the questions that were roaming in my mind, the questions that I didn't have any answers to.

      "Jakey, choose one without context, blue or red?" Sunghoon asked. "Um.. Blue?" I answered. "I knew I could count on you, Jakey. We think alike." Sunghoon said and then ran off to somewhere.

      "We will be recording the first part of the song today. Jake, Sunoo and Heeseung will be recording since they have the first part and then the whole group." Our producer explained. I was nervous to go first but Sunghoon was there who saw my nervousness and calmed me down.

      "What should we do today?" Jungwon asked since we have half day off. "Movie." Our youngest suggested. "Which one?" Jay asked. "Joker." I suggested. "Nope, we should watch Avatar." Sunoo said. "Uh-uh, we are watching Joker. No other comments." Sunghoon said and that's how we ended up watching Joker.

      Remembering these moments about me and Sunghoon made me more sad. I just don't understand where it all went wrong. It also doesn't help the fact that I feel really uneasy when Sunoo and Sunghoon get all touchy with each other and Sunghoon just ignoring me. I sighed because there's nothing I can do. I tried to talk with Sunghoon but the moment I go toward him, he runs off to somewhere.

      I heard the door being unlocked and I knew that the members are back so I quickly put on a smile so as to not worry them. "Jake hyung, how's Ni-ki?" Jungwon asked as soon as he stepped in the dorm. "He's fine now. He's resting in the room." I said while ruffling Jungwon's hairs. "What exactly happened to him?" Jay asked. "Um.. He maybe ate too much last night so due to heavy practicing, he had a stomachache." I lied.

       "Okay so now, all of you freshen up and then we will have dinner." Heeseung hyung said. All of them went to do their things while I went in the kitchen to cook us dinner. After some moments, Jay came in the kitchen and we both completed our cooking. "Oh wait, I forgot my specs. I will come right back." Jay said and I nodded my head at him.

      I was setting up the plate on the table when Sunoo came in the kitchen, "Jake hyung, was Ni-ki in too much pain?" I smiled at him, "No Sunoo. It was normal. Don't worry. And can you wake Ni-ki up? He has to eat something." Sunoo nodded and then he went to the bedroom to wake Ni-ki up. I know somewhere deep down Sunoo cares for him too much and not in a brotherly way. I just don't know what's happening between him and Sunghoon.

      Once everyone was settled down, we started eating. Ni-ki was beside me while Sunoo was beside Sunghoon. However, I couldn't even take my first bite because Sunoo asked Sunghoon something, "Sunghoonie hyung, can I sleep beside you? I can't seem to sleep alone now." That's right, ever since Sunoo and Sunghoon started spending more time, Ni-ki started sleeping alone in his own bed.

      "Ofcourse you can, Ddeonu. I will sleep well when you are beside me." Sunghoon said smiling while looking at Sunoo. I looked at Ni-ki to see that he was playing around with his food but he had taken 4 5 bites. "I lost my appetite. I will go to sleep directly." Ni-ki said standing up and making his way towards the bedroom. "Is he really not feeling that well?" Heeseung hyung asked. "I will check up on him." Jay said about to stand up but I stopped him.