Chapter 16.

Hey beautiful(s), do you know that it takes more muscles to frown rather than smile? So, loosen up your muscles and smile :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

      The boys were on full promotion mode. Be it Korean, Japan or American; the boys were promoting on all levels. They were also going to various other shows showing off their perfect singing as well as choreography. The boys were also getting so much love from their fans, Engenes that they couldn't even dream off, be it national or international fans.

      Days passed by and now the boys were getting ready for their last promotion for their first album <Border : Day One>. The time passed by so fast that they didn't realise that now they were on their last promotion stage which is on Mcountdown.

      Sunghoon and Jungwon were to be the MC for the show along with the two other MC. Both were nervous as they never did MCing before but they knew that they will give their best and end their last promotion on Mcountdown with a bang so that it will be memorable for them when they look back.

      The two MC were getting ready with their scripts. Sunghoon, noticing Jake who was writing something, went towards him. "Hey." Sunghoon greeted sitting besides Jake. Jake was sitting on a long-chair-type thing that could easily fit 4 to 5 people. "Hey!" Jake greeted back scooting a little so that Sunghoon can sit perfectly.

      "Can you... umm... give me some motivation for my MC?" Sunghoon pleaded. He just wanted his Jake to talk with him so that he can ease his nerves but he also wanted Jake to assure him that he will do good. "Ofcourse." Jake said extending his arm to hold Sunghoon's hand but the latter didn't get the idea of what Jake wanted to do so Jake took Sunghoon's hands in his.

      "You know," Jake started, "I won't tell you that you will do the best. Knowing you, you will do some mistake and that's completely fine. I would be more suprised if you don't do any mistake. Being a MC is not an easy thing but I know however you do it, I as well as the members will still be proud of you and Jungwonie. So don't worry and loosen yourself up. Okay?"

      Sunghoon knew that only Jake could calm him down. He nodded and went to embrace Jake in his arms which Jake responsed by hugging him back. "Thank you, Jake." Sunghoon thanked him to which the thanked person smiled even though Sunghoon can't see it.  "No need to thank me. You were there too when I was too nervous to go on stage during our debut day."

      Sunghoon remembered the day very well. "Okay hyungs, stop it now. Sunghoon hyung, we need to practice together so that we don't make mistake afterwards." Jungwon said entering the small cabin like room. The '02 broke the hug and the two MCs started practicing while Jake again went back to his writing.

      After enough practicing, they both went on the stage. The other members were monitoring them from the dressing room. As expected, both of them did small mistakes here and there but that's okay. "Sunghoon is nervous." Jake said looking at the screen. "No, he isn't. He is too calm. You can easily see it." Sunoo said to which all the members agreed but Jake knew better.

      After Sunghoon and Jungwon completed with their MC part, they both came in the dressing room with Jungwom first entering and then Sunghoon following him. "Ah, I was so nervous. I thought I was gonna forget the whole script." Sunghoon declared and the whole room fell silent. "What? Did I say something wrong?" Sunghoon asked noticing how the room went dead silent but he saw that Jake was silently smiling.