Chapter 21.

Hey beautiful(s), someday you will meet the happiest version of you and it will be worth it :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Jake's POV :

      "Yes, you will be moving dorms now. This dorm is much near to the company so you won't have any problem and moreover it will be much bigger dorm than this. The dorm will have 3 bedrooms, 1 kitchen and 1 living room. Also, you'll be moving tomorrow itself so I suggest you start packing from now." Our manager completed.

      After some more discussion, our manager went away and we started packing our clothes. "Hyung, can you help me pack?" Sunoo asked Sunghoon forming a cute pout on his face. I internally cooed when I saw his puffed cheeks but immediately stopped when I saw Sunghoon ruffling his hair and I quickly averted my gaze.

      After I finished my packing, I stood up and saw that Ni-ki is still packing. "Do you need some help?" I asked once I reached him and started helping him when he nodded. "I am sorry. Sunoo hyung always used to help me pack that's why I am a bit late." Ni-ki said. Sunghoon too used to help me pack up things.

      "No need to be sorry, Ni-ki. I will help you from now onwards in packing, okay?" I said ruffling his hair. After we finished packing, we went in the living room to see Sunghoon, Jungwon and Sunoo packing the furniture while Heeseung hyung and Jay were packing utensils and stuffs from the kitchen. "Hyung let me help you both." Ni-ki said and started helping them. I too was about to help them but Jungwon called me in the living room to help with the furniture.

      "I don't think so we need Jake's help. We now just have to pack the pillows and we are done." Sunghoon said as soon as I reached the living roon. "Yes, Sunghoonie hyung is right. You can just relax, Jake hyung." Sunoo said smiling at me and I can't help but smile back. I was hurt, yes but I can't show it so instead I just smiled and then I again went in the kitchen to help the other three.

      After all the packing, we were now sitting on the floor since our couch was packed too. "Wait, you put all the utensils so how are we supposed to cook dinner for us now?" I questioned to Jay. "Oh my god. I forgot about that. I am sorry." Jay said rubbing his back of the neck. "That's fine. We can just order pizza. That way we won't have to use any utensil." Our leader suggested.

      "Okay, so I am ordering. Which pizza do you all want?" Heeseung hyung asked looking for the contact number of the pizza delivery. "Pepperoni Pizza." "Hawaiian Pizza." Sunoo and I said at the same time. I sheepishly looked at Sunoo. "We should order Hawaiian. We will get a different taste this time." Sunghoon said and I didn't dare look at him. "Ah ofcourse. That's fine too." I said.

      "Nope. I am ordering both the pizzas since I know how much Jakey loves the Pepperoni pizza." Heeseung hyung said smiling at me. "Thank you, hyung." I thanked him. After he ordered, we talked for a while until the pizzas arrived. After eating the pizza, we threw away the trash and then headed to bed since we have to wake up early tomorrow. Just like last night, Ni-ki and I slept on the same bed while Sunghoon and Sunoo slept on the bed above us which was Sunoo's bed and just like last night I silently let my tears flow after everyone fell asleep.

      Morning was quick to come and unlike last time, I slept for 2 hours. I carefully untangled Ni-ki and got up from the bed and made my way into the kitchen. "Ah hyung, you are up early. And why is your eye so puffy?" Jungwon who had woken up first asked me as soon as I reaches the kitchen. Dammit, I forgot that I cried and now my face must be all puffy.