Chapter 3.

Hey beautiful(s), you are pretty just the way you are. Don't listen to others. Be confident in yourself. Love yourself :)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

      The members were going to their original home to meet their parents for 2 days, except Jake and Ni-ki because it'd be impossible for them to come back tomorrow. They both were watching the members packing their luggages for a 2 day stay.

      "Are you sure you both will be fine?" Jungwon asked. "Don't worry about us Jungwonie, we'll be okay and you all will come back tomorrow so that's fine." Jake answered while ruffling Jungwon's hair. Jake was sad but he didn't show it because he knew how much of a haste it would be if he went to Australia to meet his parents. Same as Jake, Ni-ki too tried to hide his sadness but couldn't so Sunoo hugged him telling him it's okay and that he'll come back soon.

      Jake was watching with a smile how the two maknaes interacted. Sunghoon was looking at Jake with a concerned look because he knew that Jake was trying to hide his sadnees by putting up a smile. "Ni-ki, if you want you can come to my home with me." Jay offered. Jay knew how much Ni-ki missed his parents and since Jay's parents partly follow Japanese culture, so he'd be comfortable with them.

      "No, it's fine. Jake hyung would be here alone otherwise." Ni-ki declined. "So what? I'll get the whole dorm to myself." Jake joked which Sunghoon knew it was because he didn't want to hold Ni-ki back. "You should go with Jay. You'll enjoy at his house." Jake continued. Ni-ki was still contemplating whether he should go or not but with the persuasion of his hyungs, he decided to go. He went to the bedroom to pack his luggage.

      "You can come at my place, Jake." Sunghoon said. "No, it's okay. I'll be fine here. You should enjoy with your family. Also, give my regards to your parents and little sister" Jake said showing his teethy smile to Sunghoon. Sunghoon was still not convinced and tried to take Jake to his home but Jake declined saying that he don't want to bother and will be fine here.

      Soon, all the members decided to leave to their respective homes hugging Jake one by one. Sunghoon was the last one to hug Jake. Jake gave a small smile to Sunghoon and then proceeded to hug him. Sunghoon's hands made its way towards Jake's waist while Jake held him from his neck, tightening his hold on Jake. Both of them didn't want to let go of each other but they knew that they had to. Jake was the first one to break the hug but Sunghoon's hands were still on Jake's waist.

      "You should come with me." Sunghoon again tried to change Jake's decision. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. You'll come back tomorrow so go it's getting late." Jake assured while trying to push Sunghoon who had no intention of leaving Jake. All the members except Sunghoon were already on their way to their homes. Jake went with Sunghoon towards his car and then both of them said their goodbyes.

      It was only 9 in the morning. They had to get up at 5 so Jake was quite sleepy. He again went to bed since they had no schedule for today. He locked the door and then went to the kitchen to drink some water and then again went back to sleep.

      It was the ringing of his phone that woke up Jake. "Hello." Jake said without looking at the caller id. "Hello son. How are you?" It was his mother. "Mom, I'm good. How are you and dad? How is hyung doing?" Jake said when he realised that it was his mother. "All are good and all of us miss you so much." His mom said. "I miss you too, mom." He replied. "And you don't miss me?" He heard his father's voice. "Ofcourse I miss you too, Dad. I miss you all." Jake said. "Were you sleeping?" His father asked him. "Yes, we were awake since 5 and I was feeling sleepy so I went back to sleep." Jake said.

      "Sweetheart, are you okay living in the dorm with Ni-ki?" His mom asked. His parents knew about the members meeting their parents except for Jake and Ni-ki. "Um.. Ni-ki too went with Jay to Jay's house." Jake replied. "Then you are living all by yourself?" His father asked. "Dad, I'm fine. I'm not a baby now. And besides they'll come tomorrow so no need to worry." Jake assured. "Okay if you say so." His parents said.

      He then spent an hour talking with his parents since he missed them so much. After Jake exchanged his goodbyes with his parents, he checked out time and realised that it was half past 1 and he still hasn't had his lunch. His stomach growled at the exact moment indicating that he was indeed hungry.

      He first went to take a bath since he didn't take it in the morning. He was too tired to take one in the morning. He took his time in the shower, shampooing his hair to cleaning up his body. He then dried his body and wore his clothes which consisted of a hoodie and a sweatpant. He decided to cook his lunch which consisted of ramyeon and they had some leftover pork meat in the fridge. He heat up the meat and started to devour his lunch.

      After eating, he washed the dishes, dried them and put them in their respective places. Now, he was contemplating on what to do. It was only 3 in the afternoon. He decided to clean up their dorm since they made it very messy. He started from their bedroom which was the most messy one. He wondered how they could spoil their dorm so much without even living in the dorm for at least a week.

      He cleaned up their entire dorm which took him 2 hours. He again decided to bath since he felt very dirty from all the cleaning. After taking a bath, he decided to watch a movie to kill his time. Not lying but he missed his members. He felt incomplete without them, especially Sunghoon. He remembered how Sunghoon's face was while leaving. He wanted to go, he truly did, but he didn't want to bother his time with his family. So, he decided against it.

      He was silently watching the movie when he heard the knocking on the dorm's door. He looked at the watch and saw that it was quarter till 9 (8:45). He wondered who would have come at this odd hour but nevertheless went to open the door. But when he opened the door, he was suprised to see the person.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

I would really appreciate if you tell me your reviews on this book. I also follow all my readers who comment and vote. Ignore any mistakes or grammatical errors or kindly correct me :)