"So we have a plan." George said.

"On the day of O.W.L.S we are going to fly in on our brooms and explode fireworks everywhere and then leave." Fred explained.

I didn't say anything, instead I just turned around and walked away.

"Gem come on.." I heard George say as I walked away.

I can't believe they are leaving earlier than they are supposed to.

"Gemini!" I heard Fred yell for me.

I ignored them both as I walked towards the great hall for lunch.

"Leave her Fred, she needs to be upset first." George said as I turned the corner.

Next year without them is already going to be hard enough and they are making it harder. I am happy that they are starting their own business but it's not time yet. I have a few more months until I have to say goodbye to them.

I walked up the stairs as I got away from the dungeon. I quickly walked to the great hall and sat down by myself.

I want to tell the twins about everything that has happened today but here I am upset and mad that they are leaving earlier than I want them to.

I looked over at the Slytherin table to see Draco sitting with Astoria and the rest of his friends.

I am still trying to process what my father said to me.

Draco Malfoy being my soulmate? The devil is going to have a fucking hoot with us two.

Draco and I are not meant for each other for a lifetime, we will probably kill each other if we are together for too long.

Hell I want to kill him right now. He just blew my back out and now he is sitting with Astoria being all flirty and shit.

Sure am I slightly starting to like him more than I did before? Yes. Could I ever love him? Probably not. I refuse to love, it hurts people and makes them all gushy and stupid.

Love is stupid.

What makes the universe think I want Draco Malfoy as my soulmate? What the fuck even makes the universe think we would be good together? Most of all why is it only Tinsleys who get a soulmate the universe knows would succeed together? I mean out all the men in this world and it thinks Draco and I would be good together...yeah fucking right.

Draco and I are good together when it comes to fucking, being dicks, and just a simple relationship, but not forever.

"Gemini! Hello!" Hermione said as the trio sat down in front of me.

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Hi guys." I said trying to sound peppy.

"Oi what's wrong with you?" Ron asked as he filled his plate.

I sighed. "Your brothers." I said groggy like.

"What about them?" He asked with his mouth full of food.

Hermione smacked him with the daily prophet. "Speak after you swallow Ron!"

I laughed at her mom personality.