chapter 1

TW// Mention of underage drinking.

It was Friday night and George was craving the satisfaction of getting drunk and linking up a random boy he caught eye-contact with.

Sapnap

yk what I wanna do rn?

idk probably go to a party

bingo!

bet, i heard matthews having this huge ass party at 8

bet, i'll just sneak out.

k, i'll see u there
Read 7:46

George had 20 minutes to get ready. He hopped out of bed and went to take a shower.
He grabbed a towel, and went into the bathroom.

He turned on the shower, waiting for it to warm off and stripped off his clothes. Seconds later the shower was steaming, you could see the smoke rising from it. (your water probably shouldn't be so hot you can see the steam rising up from it, it's not healthy!<3)

(A/N i meant steam not smoke??? soz for the typo and also put more research into it [kinda] hot showers are good at times but probably not to the point where it's burning your skin!! stay safe, love u all)

George got in the shower and felt a shiver down his spine from the sudden change of body temperature . He loved taking hot showers to the point where it was almost gave him burns. It was his other coping mechanism other than drinking, getting high, etc. The shower was his favorite place. The only place he really showed his emotions, he would never cry infront of anyone after his dad telling him he was weak for crying as a man. ( crying is not a sign of weakness, please remember that it's okay to cry! )

He quickly rinsed off his hair, washed his body, and turned off the water, favorite part of the day was over, He put his towel around his waist and went back into his room to change. He put on his favorite striped sweater with a collar, cuffed jeans, and his favorite vans.

He texted Sapnap saying  he'd be on his way, and snuck out his bedroom window. George had mastered sneaking out, he'd do it every weekend, sometimes on school days after his parents would yell at him for his grades or something of that sort.

He tried his hardest to quietly but quickly turn on his car and drove off.

He arrived 10 minutes later. He sat in his car and texted Sapnap to ask where he was . As he waited more people arrived and left, and the party was growing louder and louder every minute.

He finally got a text back from Sapnap signally he was inside, probably drunk since it took so long to answer. He got out his black Tesla he was gifted from his parents for his 16th, despite his bad behavior.

He walked in and was rushed by a huge crowd of people, drunk,making out, or smoking something. An adrenaline rush flowed over him, he was so excited to get drunk and shag a random guy.

He went to go find Sapnap and found him after five minutes of pushing through crowds. He was definitely drunk.

"GEORGE!" Sapnap shouted.

"Hey Sapnap, has anything happen yet?"

"Well I just fucked with the hottest girl here," He slurred his words,

"Of course you did," George laughed, they proceeded to talk until George could find a guy to grab eye contact with. He caught eye contact with this random dude he'd never seen before. They both smirked at each other, as George was about to go up to him, he heard sirens.

fuck

The police had come to shut down the party. Almost everyone there was underage drinking or doing something illegal in general, so George first thought was to run.

The house grew of loud screaming and hurrying, trying to get out the house.

George managed to get out the house and run. He ran like there was no tomorrow. But as soon as he slowed down, thinking he was safe, a cop car pulled up beside him and immediately recognized him.

He was put in handcuffs, and put into the backseat of the cop car.

He immediately started panicking, he didn't know where he was even going. But he was more terrified of his parents reaction. He would be in so much trouble.

George was taken to the police department, where his parents were called. He was honestly expecting them to leave him there, he obviously was the least favorite, even though they said they didn't pick favorites. But to his luck, they came and took him out.

George wasn't expecting his parents to react nicely about it, but he certainly wasn't expecting,

"George your behavior has gotten way out of hand, we're sending you to a boarding school in the US."

—————

hellloooooo! welcome to my 2nd story. I'm hoping it'll be written a little better, but no promises :') i might set up a schedule for whenever i post chapters and such or might just write whenever i feel like it loll. sorry this took a little longer than expected to get out but i hope you guys enjoy this story even more (: also this story is based off the movie "Wild Child" where she gets sent to a boarding school!

Also, if any cc's in this book mention anything about being uncomfortable with this sort of book, I wont hesitate to either edit or take the book down. Karl, Sapnap, Dream, or George have never mention they are bi, gay, etc. This is JUST for the sake of the story!!

anywayss, have you guys ate and drank water today? if not, please go do, you deserve it. even if it's a small portion, it still counts! <3 and if you can't eat rn, maybe try again tmr/later (: i love and appreciate you more than you know, please always remember that. your absolutely amazing and valid, no matter what others say. i love you so so so much, and my messages are always open if u need someone to talk to! <3

have a good rest of your day/night! <3

( don't be afraid to lmk if i forgot any tw's, and point out typos! )