﹀.﹀In The Virtual World﹀.﹀

Start from the beginning

"Which is?" I ask. "...Objects here are unbreakable." Miu says. "Hm? Objects don't break?" Shuichi speaks up. "In the Virtual World, there are no rules that govern whether objects can break. So any object, no matter what it is, can never be broken." Miu states.

"For example, if you stretch a rubber band far enough, it'll eventually tear, y'know? But here, the rubber band would stop stretching at a certain point, and just not tear at all. For the same reason, your avatars can't get injured. You'll still feel pain, though." Miu explains. "See? I told ya it's not a big deal!" Miu smiles.

"What are you talking about!? That's a really big deal! You gotta tell us stuff like that before!" Himiko growls in annoyance. "Heeeeeeeeeee! S-Sorry!" Miu hides behind me again. "B-But...that's the only special thing! In every other sense, the physics here are the same- ...Oh, wait. That's right... There's a special thing about the avatars, too..." Miu speaks.

"There's still more!? Spit it out already!" Himiko crosses her arms. "She will if you SHUT the fuck up." I innocently smile at Himiko. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Miu frowns. "And what's special about the avatars?" Tsumugi asks. "To make things fair...everyone's avatars in this world has the same averaged psychical strength..." Miu states.

"Does that mean there is no discernable difference in our psychical abilities?" Keebo raises an eyebrow at Miu, who is still behind me. "So in this Virtual World, I'm just as strong as Gonta?" Himiko asks. "What!? Gonta weaker!? That also 'cuz of Himiko's magic!?" Gonta asks, wide-eyed. "N-No! If Gonta not strong, Gonta no can protect everyone!" Gonta frowns.

"I-It's not my fault. That's...just how this world is." Himiko speaks. "...Are those the only things different about this world, Miu?" Shuichi asks as Miu stands next to me. "Y-Yeah...that's everything." Miu nods. "By the way, how do we log out from this world?" Kokichi raises an eyebrow at Miu. "O-Oh yeah, that's right... I need to tell you that..." Miu speaks.

"If you ever wanna log out, you just need to use that phone over there." Miu points to the phone on the table. "Just pick it up and say your name. That simple enough for you shitheads?" Miu smirks. "Also, that phone is fixed and can't be removed from that room. Which means, you have to use this room to log in and log out." Miu states.

"Whenever you log in, you'll always appear in this room." Miu explains. "Hmm...okay, got it." Kokichi nods. "You guys better not cheat by logging out alone! We have to find the secret of the outside world!" Kokichi pouts. "Yeah, we got it. So, where's this map?" Kaito turns to Miu. "The map is posted on the wall outside of this room. Follow me." Miu says as she walks out of the room. We all walk out and see the maps Miu talked about.

"This is the map to the mansion, which is the building we're in right now

"This is the map to the mansion, which is the building we're in right now. This area is the entrance hall, and that room with the phone is the salon. The dining hall, kitchen, and bathroom are also on the first floor." Miu explains. "There's no second floor...but I do see a rooftop area." Shuichi speaks. "The rooftop, huh? I guess that'd give us a good view. Let's go check it out later." Kaito smiles. "Yeah, good idea." Shuichi nods at Kaito.