I was the first to finish my food so i just lay on the floor bored, there is not much to do in a hotel. We often just watch films or something.

"ugh im full" yoongi said leaning back almost falling off the table "me to" taehyung said taking a bag from me. He made eye contact and instantly looked away.

Why can't i just accept his apology?

It makes it worse.

I sighed.

"tsk you've drank all of it already?" jin said Holding the empty bottle at arm's length, looking at the other members.

Particularly yoongi and namjoon.

"what?" yoongi giggled obviously a little drunk. Yoongi only giggles like that when he has had a few.

"i only had two!" hoseok complained

"you weren't paying attention" yoongi smiled his words stringing together. A glazed look appeared over his face and he laughed to himself.

Hoseok kissed his teeth and grabbed another bottle. He then hesitated and glanced at jisung who was still eating, the last one. He looked uncomfortable and im pretty sure he hadn't eaten anything in a while.

Hoseok smiled again and pushed the bottle to jin who was often most fair when serving. "don't give me to much" hoseok said offhandedly.

"what film?" namjoon said swinging around the remote. Taehyung shook his head. "just put the music channel on"

Namjoon nodded and started going through channels.

"you can grade the songs, give us points" he said to me an insane grin on his face, bouncing up and down.

Yoongi was in his element. His hands flying Wildly as he told the story. as i slowly sipped on my coke, he only got more animated and almost drowned out by namjoon

Now Namjoon is a brilliant rapper. Amazing yes, yet the Same cannot be said for his singing.

"what is he singing?" i looked over to jimin who was in the corner.

"i don't know" he whispered hugging his knees. The whole maknae line was concerned for the member's wellbeing. Jin was using bug spray as a light stick while sitting on the floor watching namjoon performance.

"sung you can speak English what's he singing?"

Jimin whispered to jisung who was sitting in hoseoks lap on the bed while hoseok messed with his hair, putting him in pig tails.

"britney spears" he said watching yoongi drink a shot and Then belly flop on the bed with apprehension.

Jimin grinned. "oh i like her"

"ushers on next" jisung said offhandedly, closing his eyes as if he was praying for the world to explode

no...

Jimin stood up, his eyes bright. "usher!" he looked like he was gonna combust. "sit down" i tugged at his t-shirt but he ignored me. And when Brittany ended he pushed past namjoon to get to the front of the tv.

"shouldn't of told him" i groaned hitting my head on the wall.

"why should i give points just because we can't afford a karaoke room." i huffed watching namjoon sit next to jin.

"and i can't grade Jimin there's no point! He won't believe me, he thinks I'm sabotaging him" i pointed to jimin who didn't even bother fighting back.

We left jimin in his own world, who was now dancing, almost kicking jin so hs had moved to bother hoseok, yoongi and jisung while i shuffled into the conversation.