Part 20: Unusual

I looked over at my vibrating phone, and pulled the covers over my head more as I answered, "Hello?"

Levi's voice filled my ear, "Aww, is my beautiful songbird not ready to chirp yet?"

I buried my face in my pillow, "Nuuu...what do you want?"

"I'mma need you to get up for me, princess. I'm taking you to school."

I groaned, "Whyyy~"

"Because I want to crybaby. Get up."

I fake cried and he sighed, "Alright, don't say anything if I barge into your house and start chatting up a storm with your parents."

I opened my eyes and sat up immediately.

He smiled when he heard the sheets ruffle, "That's it...you can do it. Get up for me."

I stood up and my bed squeaked.

He groaned playfully, "Mmm just like that baby. You're doing good."

I yawned, letting out a small moan when I stretched.

"Fuck...that's my good girl," he whispered into the mic.

My face heated up, "Quit it block head!"

The way he inhaled made my mind go crazy, "What's my name?"

I gave in, "Levi."

I heard his blinker turn on, and he continued to speak, "That's right. I love when you say it."

I bit my lip, not saying a word. Why was this small talk making me feel things I had never felt before?

He chuckled at my bashful silence, "I'll see you in ten minutes. Phone kisses."

"Muah," I smiled and hung up. He was such a tease.

• • •
What we lookin like:

• • •What we lookin like:

"Well you certainly look cute today," my mother said as she laid my plate out for me on the counter

I sat down and started smiling. I thought to just let the anxiousness flee and drop the bomb, despite what her reaction would be. "I...um...I have a boyfriend."