Part 10: Panic at the Disco

All I think about is skating when it comes to this song🥰

• • •

What we workin with:

Milo walked over to me and Celean, "Here you go

Milo walked over to me and Celean, "Here you go."

I took the skates from him, "Thanks." They were purple white light-up white wheels. Cute.

He smiled, "No prob."

We all sat down and put our skates on. I was trying not to pay attention to any of the band, and hoped they wouldn't notice me either. I didn't like unexpected confrontation.

I stood up and started rolling backwards by accident and almost fell, but Milo caught me from behind.

"T-thank you, I thought I was about to die," I laughed nervously.

"Been a while, hm?" Milo joined in on my chuckling and helped me stand up straight.

"Yeah."

Celean was watching the both of us with a smirk, coughing, "Well imma go find some single ladies. Have fun kiddos!"

I blinked, "H-hey!"

Don't leave me, I prayed. She was supposed to be my safe escape.

"What's up with her?" Milo asked.

"Who even knows."

He held his hand out in front of me. I was surprised to see he had nice hands as well. He must have really been Unseeing's first guitarist.

Even as I looked at his palm, all I could think of was Levi's veins.

I cleared my throat.

Milo smirked and wiggled his fingers, which were all adorned with silver rings. "Come on. You know you need some help."

I rolled my eyes and took his hand, "Fine."

He slowly started to roll around with me, not approaching the rink yet until I got used to the balance again. I was so nervous. What if my palms start sweating?