Part 15: Call Me By His Name

I walked to the studio, seeing Kreo get out of his mustang

I walked to the studio, seeing Kreo get out of his mustang. He rose a hand and I waved back. We walked to the door together.

He held it open for me and I walked through, "Thanks Keep."

"No problem."

I was surprised at his voice. He talked very little, if not at all. It was softer than I thought it'd be. He was just so intimating to look at. There was a visible scar on his cheek, and his eyes were emotionless and dark as could ever be. He fooled me truthfully.

"Will you guys be working on new music today?" I asked him as he followed behind me.

He nodded quietly and we both entered the audio room.

I saw Levi laid back on the sofa with his feet propped up on the footrest, strumming at that guitar as usual. There was a hat over his face, so he didn't see me yet.

 There was a hat over his face, so he didn't see me yet

"Oop! There's Levi," Josiah wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I looked confused.

"I mean you."

My eyes widened, "Huh?"

"You wrong for that man," Jace laughed.

"What? If she gonna hang out with us she gotta have a nickname too. Band's rules."

So they were just going to call me by his name? Lame.

I pulled a dread on Josiah's head and he winced, "Ow woman!"

Levi lifted the hat from his face, gasping, "My baby!!"

I gave Josiah a look before going over to Levi. His legs were spread, making a perfect triangle of space just right for me.

"Ooo you look so damn good," he bit his lip, rubbing his hands together.

"Stahp it," I giggled and fell back on his lap. Even if there were empty seats all around me, I'd choose his thighs. Not that he cared whatsoever.

He carefully moved the guitar from his lap and pulled me closer to him, breathing lightly above my head. I loved it. "Sleep well beautiful?" he asked.