Who is it?

Chapter 32

Becky's POV.

It's been a few weeks since Austin got into that car accident. Honestly ever since that incident we have been so much closer to each other. We agreed that whenever we got into a fight, we would breath and not yell and just talk it out. Anyways, when Austin went back to school, so many people started asking him questions about what happened. Now there hasn't been any school papers lately and I want to know why... Who even was the person who took all those pictures of us?

"Hey Aus" I said as I went over to his locker.

"Hey" He said while kissing me. "What's up?"

"Ok do you remember all those times the newspapers got pictures of us?" I asked him.

"Of course I do, how could I forget that, but why do you ask?"

"Well I want to figure out who it was, I think we should think of a plan to find out."

"Ok, what do you want the plan to be?" Austin asked me.

"I'm not sure yet... Why don't we go asked the others and tell them to come over your house later and we can think of a plan."

"Alright lets go tell them."

"I see Laura and Cassidy over by her locker, lets tell them first," I said.

"Hey guys." Austin and I said.

"Hey love birds," Cassidy said.

"Oh shut up Cass!" Austin said, and Cassidy laughed.

"So whats up?" Laura asked.

"Ok so tonig-" I was saying when someone cut me off.

"Hey guys!" Dallas said.

"Hey Dallas" Cassidy said.

"Oh hey Dallas what's up?" The rest of us said.

"Nothing, what are you guys up too?," He asked.

"Nothing, just I was about to tell Laura and Cassidy that me and Austin want to make a plan to figure out who's the one that keep getting pictures of us in the newspapers." I said.

"Oh can I help!"

"Sure, everyone come over to Austin's later and we can make a plan." I said.

"Sounds good!" Everyone said.

Then we all went to class.

AFTER SCHOOL

CASSIDY'S POV.

I was getting ready to leave when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, it's Camila , lets go to the movies tonight." Camila said.

"*COUGH COUGH* I'm sick *COUGH COUGH* I said while I fake coughed.

"Boo you whore!" She said and hung up (Mean girls quote)

Well then...

AUSTIN'S POV.

It was 4:00 and everyone was coming over at 6, but Becky is here now because I took her home with me.

"So wanna go to my room?" I asked.

"Sure," Becky said then we went into my room and layed on my bed.

"So what do you want to do?" Becky asked while she turned towards me, while I turned towards her.

"I know what we can do," As I said while I hovered over her and started to kiss her.