Team up

Chapter 27
Becky's POV.

"H-hey Dad" I said scared. He took a step towards me and I toke a step back.

"Don't!" I said, then he stepped back and looked like he was going to cry.

"I-I'm so SORRY Becky ! MY BABY BECKY! I never meant to hurt you." He told me now crying, so I started to cry to.

"Well you did so..."

"I-Its just been so hard and you look so much like your mother." He was saying, but I cut him off.

"So that gives you the right to hit me!" I raised my voice saying.

"No, but I have known your mother since the age you are now and seeing you makes me really miss her."

"YOU DON'T THINK I MISS HER TOO?" I screamed.

"No I do, and you don't know how sorry I am." He said, and I looked at his face and it wasn't a face I have seen in a long time. In his face I could see he really means it. "I want to get better, I really do. I called Carter and Michelle and they invited me over to help me. We're going over there tomorrow. Becky I NEVER want to hurt you ever again! I promise!"

"I-I know that our relationship will never be the same, but I can tell you wont hurt me again and really do want to get better, and I want you to get better too... So I will come.

"Thank you so much!" He said hugging me. I then hugged back.

"I've really missed you Dad. I want my old Dad back."

"I want the old me back too." My Dad said, then we ate dinner and I went upstairs took a shower than went to bed.

MORNING

I woke up to find my phone ringing, so I looked at the caller ID, to find out that it's Austin. I ignored it and got up to get dresses and after that I got a call from Dallas.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked into the phone.

"Hey babe," I cringed at that word. "So I was wondering if you wanted a ride to school?"

I nodded than realized he couldn't see me. "Sure"

"Ok I'll pick you up in 10" He said than we both hung up. I waited 10 minutes and than Dallas arrived and I said bye to my Dad and we left.

"Hey Babe," Dallas said, making me cringe again, than we kissed and he drove us to school. Once we got there, we walked inside holding hands. Then that's when all the questions started to be asked. Like...

"I thought you liked Austin, what happened to Austin?"

"Aren't you and Austin dating?"

Oh and "look the slut put a curse on Dallas and now he's under her spell"

Oh and what about this one... "Aren't you pregnant with Austin's baby?" Everyone just keep asking all these ridiculous questions. Like seriously, pregnant with Austin's baby? What the hell!

Dallas squeezed my hand and stood up for me.

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP EVERYONE! I'm not under a spell, she's not dating Austin, she's dating me! And she's most definitely not pregnant!" Dallas yelled, then everyone just started to whisper and we walked away to class.

AUSTIN'S POV.

I walked into school to see Dallas and Becky walking inside hand in hand. WHAT! After one date there already dating! So I followed them and than I heard everyone start to asked questions to Becky . Here's the best one, so I guess Becky is pregnant with my baby! Like what the hell! UGH! I then stormed of to my class and I was sitting in my seat when I had a good view of the door. I saw Dallas and Becky kissing. Then she walked in the class. Normally she would at least give me a little eye contact, but no this time nothing, not even one little glance! She just sat in her seat. Than this is how it goes for the whole day, her ignoring me! I also had to suffer through watching her and Dallas make out. Why can't that be me? Oh right! Because I'm a dick, why does this always happened! It is 8th period now and I'm walking to the class having my head down not talking to anyone.