Who does that?

Who does Austin think he is! He keeps kissing me. I'm pretty sure that he's doing it just to annoy me, but he's seriously going to get me into deep shit if someone saw that again!

I started walking to period 8. I had music! This is one of my favorite classes. I sat down and waited for everyone to come in and start class.

"Ok everyone today your going to get partners and with your partners today you're gonna come up in front and either only one of you or both of you will have to free style sing. Then after today you and your partner will have to write a song and then again one or both will have to perform it." Said the teacher.

"Ok!" said everyone except for me.

"Alright partners are... Sarina and Tom.. Jessica and George.. Phill and Samatha... Austin and Becky..."

"WHAT!" I screamed "I can't be his partner"

"Why not Freak?" Austin asked

"Because your well your you!" I said

"Becky your his partner and that's final." The teacher said

Great this day just keeps getting better and better.

"Ok get with your partners and began. I will call you up in a few minutes."

I walked over and sat down with Austin.

"Ok so you will go up there and sing and ill stay here." I said hopping he would agree.

"Um why don't you go up there or why don't we both?" Austin asked

"Because I can't" I said

"And why is that?" Austin asked

"Because I have stage fright" I whispered still not looking at him. I was trying not to cry because I started to think of the reason why I did.

"Alright" Austin said while he looked mischievous in his eyes

Oh this can't be good

AUSTIN'S POV.

Yes I found the perfect way to get Becky back. I just hope we go today. I'm gonna use her stage fright against her!

AUSTIN'S POV.

Ok so Ms. Ray told Becky and I to go up and sing.

"Ok so who is going to be doing?" Ms. Ray asked

I saw Becky about to answer so I answered first.

"We both will be singing!" So I pulled Becky up in front and saw her freeze.

Becky's POV.

I can't believe this jerk is making me go up there with him when I just said I can't because I have stage fright!

"Ok so Ms. Ray can you play the piano for use and ill start off the first verse than Becky will go!" Austin said

So Ms. Ray started and then I heard Austin start to free style. I just stared at everyone looking at me. I started to get dizzy and losing my balance. I was so close to crying. Why is he making me do this. Then I didn't hear Austin anymore. That means it's my turn. I couldn't speck.

"What's wrong beccckky are you afraid?" Austin asked me in a baby tone.

Then I saw everyone laughing and pointing at me. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran out of the room crying.

"Becky wait!" I heard Austin calling me will running after me.

AUSTIN'S POV.

Ok maybe I took it to far, but I don't get why she ran out crying. I need to know why she has stage fright.