The plan

Chapter 22

Becky's POV.

I got like no sleep last night, I can't stop thinking about Austin. Why did he have to lie! I believed him, I just don't know what to do anymore. I have been avoiding my Dad and I have barely been eating anything because I'm afraid to go near him. I sighed and forced my self out of bed and went to school.

RYDEL'S POV.

Riker and I were talking this morning about how we should see if we could get the principle to agree to do a masquerade ball. This is our plan to get Austin and Becky together!

We walked into the office then came back out after a while and guess what? The Principle said we could have one! There's always a dance every year with different themes, so he said this year's dance theme can be a masquerade ball!

Laura's POV.

PERIOD 4

Yay, its lunch time! Becky has been really upset lately, after what happened with Austin. When they were together... or "together," They were the happiest I've ever seen them. Becky and I walked into the lunch room, got our lunch and sat down. Becky sat there for 10 minutes not eating anything. She didn't even eat yesterday either.

"Becky you need to eat," I told her.

"I'm not hungry!" She told me staring at her food.

"Have you been eating lately?" I asked. She got up and walked out of the lunch room. I sighed and got up and walked over to Alex who was on line to buy lunch.

"Alex , can I talk to you?" I asked him

"Sure," then we walked over to my table. Once we sat down, Rydel and Riker came over.

"Hey you're Laura , Becky's friend right?" Rydel asked me.

"Yeah, that's me. What's up?" I asked.

"Well I'm Rydel and this is Riker. We're Austin's cousins. You know everything that happened between Austin and Becky,right? She asked me.

"Yeah, why?" I asked

"We have a plan!" Riker said.

"Really, what?" Alex and I asked.

"Well, earlier today we went to the principle and asked if we could have a masquerade ball and he said yes!" Rydel said.

"So what does this have to do with Austin and Becky ?" I asked

"Well everyone has to wear masks. So no one will know who each other are, so we will some how get them to dance together. We know that they have this special relationship/ connection that they won't be able to leave each others side!" Rydel explained to us.

"That's brilliant, but one problem,"

"What?" Rydel, Riker and Alex asked.

"How will we get them to get them to go? There both miserable, I also don't think Becky has been eating because of the fight." I said.

"That's not good, but we have to get them to go!" Rydel said and her and Riker walked away.

"So, Laura what did you want me to come over here for?" Alex asked.

"For this," I said kissing him, "No, but really, I wanted a plan to get them back together. Meanwhile now we have a plan.

"Oh ok, well I'm gonna go check on Austin, so ill see you later." Alex said kissing me and leaving.

"Bye!" I said smiling then the bell rang.

Its 9th period, the last period of the day and I haven't seen Becky since lunch. I went around and finally found her at the piano in the a banded music room.