Masquerade Ball

Chapter 23
Becky's POV.

Once we got to the dance, we went inside. It was absolutely beautiful.

"Guys, can you tell who anyone is?" I asked.

"Nope, but that's the point." Rydel said.

"Hey! How is everyone doing?" Our president of our class grade, Kira asked.

"Good!" Everyone in the dance screamed.

"Alright now, there's only 1 big rule! You can not! Let be repeat, You can not tell ANYONE who you are! Got it?" Kira asked.

"Yep!" everyone said.

RYDEL'S POV.

"Alright let's dance," I said then we went over to dance. We dance for about 10 minutes then I told them I would be right back. I then went over to Riker and pulled him away from Austin and Rocky.

"What's up?" Riker asked.

"Ok so, I'll say is anyone else thirsty? Then make Becky go in front. Then when were walking to the table we leave her by herself. You do the same thing with Austin. Then lets hope for the best when they are at the table alone." I said.

"Got it!" Riker said then we started the plain.

Becky's POV.

"Hey is anyone else thirsty?" Rydel asked.

"Yeah," Laura and I said.

Then we walked over to the table. Since it was crowded I went in and out through people, with Rydel and Laura behind me. Once I got to the table I turned around and Laura and Rydel were gone.

AUSTIN'S POV.

"Anyone else thirst?" Riker asked.

"Yeah," Rocky and I said. Then we walked over to the table. Me in front since we had to squezze through people. Once I turned around Rocky and Riker weren't there.

NO POV.
Austin an Becky both started to walk backwards then they bumped into each other.

"Sorry," They both said.

"It's ok," They both said again.

Then they started to laugh because they were talking at the same time.

"Well what brings you over here?" Austin asked Becky.

"Well, me and ... my friends were supposed to be getting drinks with me, but they ditched me, you?" Becky asked.

"Same! We were all walking, then I turned around and they were gone." Austin said.

"Wow, we have good friends," Becky said while laughing, they both were thinking they sounded familiar to each other, but shrugged it off.

"Well since we can't tell each other our names... How bout you can call me Romeo." Austin said.

"Really, Romeo? why?" Ally asked.

"It's from my favorite movies."

"Hmm... Interesting, well if you're Romeo, I guess you can call me Juliet."

"Well Juliet since our friends ditched us, want to hangout?" Austin asked.

"Sure!"

"Well my Juliet may I have this dance?" Austin asked in a accent and bowed down, waving his hand.

"I would be delighted to." Becky said doing a curtsy.

Then Austin grabbed Becky's hand and walked to the middle of the dance floor.