The war is about to began

Becky's POV.

I woke up and had a smile on my face. Then I started to walk to school. I got to school and walked inside. CRAP! People had newspapers again.

"Laura! Why does everyone have newspapers again." I whined

"Um here read it for yourself." Laura said

"Caption: Biggest couple breaks up! Austin Mahone breaks up with Camila Cabello for Rebbeca Gomez a.k.a Becky ." I read

"WHAT!" I said

"Yeah, keep reading" Laura said

"After Austin and Becky had detention, we saw Becky get into Austin's car."

Then they had a picture of Austin and Camila's breakup and a picture of me getting in Austin's car.

"Who keeps taking these pictures?" I said to Laura .

"I'm not sure, but why were you getting into his car?" Laura asked me

"Since I missed Science and Music, so we had to work on the project. So I went over to his house to work on it." I said with a smile.

"Ok why are you smiling, what happen last night?" Laura asked.

"Well we went to his house and Austin actually called me his friend. Weird right?
Anyway then I met his Mom and Sister. They are nothing like Austin. Well actually Austin at his house is way different then the Austin at school. I don't think his parents know about how he acts at school." I said

"It's probably all an act." Laura said.

"Probably, Anyway his sister's name is Emily and she is only 5. She also calls me Princess Becky and calls Austin Prince Austin. We played dolls and that's what she named them." I said

"Aww!"

"I know, ok so then they asked me to stay for dinner and I found out our parents know each other. They also said how Me and Austin used to be close friends. Then later his 4 cousins and Dad came home. They were really nice. One even hit on me!"

"Nice Girl!" Laura said

"I know, but then Austin stopped him."

"Ohh I think someone's Jealous!" Laura said

"Nah I doubt that."

"Whatever you say. Anyway keep going"

"Ok so after dinner we went to work on our song. Austin even said he wanted to help me get over my stage fright." I said while we started to walk to class slowly.

"That's so sweet!"

"Laura! Ok so we decided to make the song on facing your fears. Like how I have stage fright to overcome it. So I asked him what his was and I found out it was umbrellas" I said laughing and Laura started to laugh with me.

"He also thinks I'm s really good singer. Then when Austin and his Mom, Michelle brought me home Michelle started to talk to my Dad. So Austin and I went into my room. I was about to lay on my bed , but he got there first. So we started to resale and Austin winded up top of me and we kind of bwejkfbwe again" I mumbled the last part in my hand.

"Becky!" Laura said

"Well... We kind of kissed again." I whispered.

"OMG! Then what happened?"

"Well we were kind of, well we were making out and then Michelle and my Dad knocked on the door interrupting us."

"Aww my little Becky is growing up!" Laura said